Ultimate Psu!

This is cool. I was brwosing on Xoxide and i found this PSU and say the SLI ready. I was like wow. i'm gonna take a look at this. and here comes a 850 watts PSU! and its Industrial Rated. and cost $500+

http://www.xoxide.com/pcpc-850w-ssi-psu.html wonder is this thing can be a good Overclocker?

Ofcourse its ultimate, its PC Power and Cooling :lol:

461054[/snapback]

Couldn't have said it better myself. PC Power and Cooling make some, if not the best powersupplies around. Highly stable and solid. It being SLI ready not to mention 850watt (holly craparonie) just makes it all that much sweeter...If you ever end up getting it and grow tired of it i will gladly take it off your hands rof!

This is cool. I was brwosing on Xoxide and i found this PSU and say the SLI ready. I was like wow. i'm gonna take a look at this. and here comes a 850 watts PSU! and its Industrial Rated. and cost $500+

http://www.xoxide.com/pcpc-850w-ssi-psu.html wonder is this thing can be a good Overclocker?

461052[/snapback]

^^ I've never tried to overclock a PSU before. Betcha could get 1000Watts by overclocking this baby! ;)

What i wonder is... why would you need such a power supply. I would have to have about 10 fans, 10 hds, sli vid, water cooling, 4 dvd burners, 4 cd burners, and an fx-57 to use that powersupply

What i wonder is... why would you need such a power supply.  I would have to have about 10 fans, 10 hds, sli vid, water cooling, 4 dvd burners, 4 cd burners, and an fx-57 to use that powersupply

463769[/snapback]

How about a dual core processor, 2 power hungry video cards in SLI and a nice 5 drive RAID 5 array plus fans, optical drives etc.