Whats The Best Watercooling Kit For 200$

I drained because i had a leak in one of my barbs, and i needed to fix it outside the case. So I removed my gfx block (the lowest component of my wc at the time), and then put a big bowl under it. Then i clamped off the hose right near the barb and then pulled the hose off. That way all of the water went through the gfx block first, and i didnt have to worry about the hose spilling out right away. This probably isnt the prefered way to drain your system, but it works. Basically you only drain if

1: leak

2: you have algae

3: its been a few months and your temps have raised

So far, i've had 0 maintainance on my wc, I've just checked connections from time to time.

kool, so the clamps usually prevent the leaks?

and where exactly do leaks usually spawn from? like holes in the tubing or what?

and if water gets on your mobo and stuff, are u screwed?

and what like percentage of stuff does evryone use in their watercooling like how much of this and that?

i'll sell u my Swiftech kit for $250 with The following

Swiftech waterblock

Swiftech GPU

Swiftech 5 1/4 Res.

Swiftech pump

120 mm Danger Den Rad.

80mm swiftech rad.

pm me for more details

Na, i've never seen or heard of a leak from a hole in the tubing. Its usually the where the barb connects to the component(like the 1/2 or 3/8in connector that goes from a component to a hose) or the hose connection around the barb. Basically, if it gets on your stuff when you are running, then yes, you are kind of screwed. But the purpose of leak testing before running is to prevent leaking. After the leak test, when you know you have no current leaks and all of your connections are tight, then its pretty hard to cause a leak. (i am going to take my comp to lans and move it around a lot so I shut the comp off, left the pump running, and then just gave my comp a few hard shakes, and still no leaks.)

the barbs leak because the seller/manufacturer did a stupid job setting up the the equipment, dont think it gets damaged durring shipping, so what other explanation is there?

and set up what kind of stuff coolmaster

how to prevent leaks?

simple, use metal hose clamps and teflon tape (the white tape)

If is absolutly neccesary to use teflon tape, and how do you test it? just kinda connect everything, then just let it run to see if it leaks?

i think ill go Danger den, u think its possible to build a good kit with 200 bucks from DD?

yeah a lota people take the time and precautions and leak test it outside their case, to be safe, maybe run it for 24 hours so you can spot any leaks, but if you notice that there isnt any leaks within the hour of testing then im sure you can call it safe....but im a risk taker and do it all inside my case, run it and all cause i no what im doing and never had any leaks, and yes i used teflon to be sure, because even though the hose feels really tight around the barb you can never be too sure, so i just wrap a few ft of teflon around the barb, nozzle, etc before i connect and really give it a squeeze with a metal hose clamp

hmm, $200 from DD? no way, after, shipping, tax if there is any, itll come out to more then 200 for sure. a cpu block and radiator eats up a lot of that 200 dollars....id try directron.com, and criticool.com, ive bought from here before and i can vouch that they got good stuff. cheap too.

so 200 should def be plenty for a "GOOD" kit?

what radiotaor would yall suggest, i'd "like" one with a 120 mm fan

and should the thingies that hold the pipes together be enough for making it not leak? or do they come with clips or....should i use something else