Dcx Designs

bigred

after seeing some strange new dodge "4x4" on the road tonight I did a little home work to see what's brewing with them (I've seen ford's and GM's offerings already). I have to say that some of the new Dodge / Jeep suv's and pickups need some real help. you decided. vote for the single fugliest thing out of these.

Dodge Nitro - runnerup for the new durango design... spared from the scrap heap

Jeep Commander - jeep version of the 1/2 ton chasis durango

Jeep Gladiator - Jeep meets dakota

Dodge Caliber - Dodge version of the PT cruiser?

Boy....we do see some interesting things driving around Detroit area streets, don't we...

It is always interesting to see cars driving around with full body bra's .....

My neighbor is an enginner at Nissan and he brings home some pre-release cars every once and awhile..... agreed...the designers are losing it!

yes we do get to see some UGLY stuff in person. however I have to protect dodge a little here.... the Nitro looks a million times better without those idioticly huge rims on it. put regular truck tires and paint it black... ain't so bad at all.

but then again ford does have the new bronco coming out.... and that's the #1 reason I will NOT buy another new ford.

and GM... I shouldn't bash them too hard, but the Aztec and Avalanche are 2 of the worst looking vehicles ever produced. and we all have my dear cousin to thank for the original conept art on BOTH of those horrible things... I still insist that he's legally blind or something.

btw exeter. I've gotten to ride in some of the ford ones in the full cammo. best man at my wedding is responsible for the design of the new mustang's drive train. also been in a conept F-150 that hit the back of a garbage truck, pulled over in a lightening (so we were racing down i75 at speeds over 100mph). and the GT... oooh that is one of a handful of modern cars that I would consider buying if it wasn't for having to haul all the critter stuff.

Edited by bigred

The Jeep Gladiator is the only one I can look at without wanting to puke lol. What happened to the cool looking cars? eg. 69 camaro lol. man do I hate these new concept designs. I seen one the other day on the interstate that looked like a cardboard box on wheels and the color of the thing was puke green. EEEEEKKKK What are these people thinking?

those arent compared to the "box on wheels" that is the scion. i am completely disgusted by the scion, i think it is the ugliest car ever. however, seeing that i dont have a job.... i would drive it if i got it free :D