X800xl Watercooled Oc Results

wasnt expecting much out of this card but, hell, i paid under $300 and got a no questions asked replacement warranty. THAT, means that if water had gotten all over the card and screwd it up, slap happy the oem heatsink and get a new card buhahahaha. i love compuseless (compusa).

Anyway, stock is 400/490, running 54C idle, and 63C on load. Watercooled im getting 26C idle and about 33C on load.

*edit* results : 446/552

M

ost reviews with oc results were hitting those marks, reliable numbers if you are looking to buy and oc an 800xl.

Edited by avalanche165

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems to just be the limit of the cards, I get 455/560@45C load with a Jetart JASCH1. It does 460/560, but I get about 1 artifact every 15 minutes in ATi Tray Tools. Gonna need some vmods to get to 500.

wasnt expecting much out of this card but, hell, i paid under $300 and got a no questions asked replacement warranty. THAT, means that if water had gotten all over the card and screwd it up, slap happy the oem heatsink and get a new card buhahahaha. i love compuseless (compusa).

Anyway, stock is 400/490, running 54C idle, and 63C on load. Watercooled im getting 26C idle and about 33C on load.

*edit* results : 446/552

M

ost reviews with oc results were hitting those marks, reliable numbers if you are looking to buy and oc an 800xl.

460023[/snapback]

first off, piss off, I work at CompUSA. if you dont' like the store, then go to BestBuy and buy one of their useless replacement plans. otherwise, shut your piehole. Though you can post the clock frequencies, try posting some 3dmark05 results. you should have saved for another month and got the 6800gt. way better card and OC's way better.