Want To Be Puzzled?

daniel

yeah i want to use my brain again. and fail hopelessly. :lol:

edit: http://www.ourcolony.net/canvas/

if you can think of a decent challenge, it gets your team points. Try looking higher up in the team rankings and look out for teams with forums. They have some handy info and may help us understand more. ie/why they have so many points!

edit 2: also, it says "don't forget to collaborate" as well as "there's strength in numbers

be diverse with your people and thoughts".

collaborate? hmm....

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New Challenge!!!! There is a word search on it!!!!!!!

I have found these two conscutive words;

Game Find

ch1900222589.jpg

There is also a website on the bottom!!!!

Edited by MasterRex862

well, i'm not gonna post the answer or anything, but it looks like a page scanned from a book, with some inverted lines on it.

EDIT:

IF you sign up, do it two or three times to boost team occ's score :)

Also sign up from a different country and city outside the US... ;)

Edited by lego

Another clue, maybe. The calender is already on May 2005 when it is still I april ( I think) Since Xbox 2 is being revealed on the 12th of May look around in there. I'm in a hurry cause I'm leaving so I can't look now.

any bible experts here? "truth brings revelation" can be a bible reference. I did a quick search and In the book of Revelations, truth is mentioned a lot. Any video games relate to the bible at all?

not from bible but,

It needs to be understood that the day of vengeance is to establish possession of those who have been restored, refreshed and regenerated through the process of reclamation.  God's wrath is the outworking of His justice and it is against sin.  Truth brings revelation of the Word and gives us understanding.  The Spirit of Truth uncovers lies, thus presenting the way of their removal.  Obedience to truth is the righteousness that purifies the saint and brings death to sin.  The righteousness of the saints is judgment for the world for the standard of Christ's measure is met in them.  When this justice is in place the people of the world will learn righteousness.  In this way God's vengeance will establish possession of all that Jesus Christ has freed.  God's grace is sufficient until the time of glorification of all that has been redeemed - when heaven and earth are established together.  God's hand is not lifted to strike us down but to raise us up!

S4W.com: What compels you to write new songs for worship?

Townend: I'm really motivated by the opportunity to put truth into the mouths and hearts of people through a song. Truth is so vital-the truth about God and about how He sees us-it needs to be the foundation of our worship times. Truth brings revelation, and revelation brings change in our lives.

Edited by lego

okay, well that totally didn't help me. lol.

anyways, here's another website to add to the list:

www.obeygiant.com - adapted from the sticker on the monitor in the pic

Where did you get that picture?  When I log on to the site it still has the same picture as before.

465225[/snapback]

WTF?!?!

It is doing that to me now, too!!! Before, It had a place to enter your answer and the picture link. I am glad that I got that pic!! Right click it, goto proerties and look at the url, for proof that it is real. ( I used their server to host the pic )

Edit: Here is the lnik, I just did it myself.

http://www.ourcolony.net/images/challenges/ch1900222589.jpg

Edit # 2: On that www.kreistenruthorford.com site, it talks about ilovebees.....!!!

Edited by MasterRex862

hmmm.... can't see any cluse there... the sticker is from the multipack.

errrr..... 'engineering propaganda' and 4ourty 2wo Entertainment.... two closely linked for me to dismiss, though i'm drawing a blank :huh:

edit:

read this!

MANIFESTO

The OBEY sticker campaign can be explained as an experiment in Phenomenology. Heidegger describes Phenomenology as "the process of letting things manifest themselves." Phenomenology attempts to enable people to see clearly something that is right before their eyes but obscured; things that are so taken for granted that they are muted by abstract observation.

The FIRST AIM OF PHENOMENOLOGY is to reawaken a sense of wonder about one's environment. The OBEY sticker attempts to stimulate curiosity and bring people to question both the sticker and their relationship with their surroundings. Because people are not used to seeing advertisements or propaganda for which the product or motive is not obvious, frequent and novel encounters with the sticker provoke thought and possible frustration, nevertheless revitalizing the viewer's perception and attention to detail. The sticker has no meaning but exists only to cause people to react, to contemplate and search for meaning in the sticker. Because OBEY has no actual meaning, the various reactions and interpretations of those who view it reflect their personality and the nature of their sensibilities.

Many people who are familiar with the sticker find the image itself amusing, recognizing it as nonsensical, and are able to derive straightforward visual pleasure without burdening themselves with an explanation. The PARANOID OR CONSERVATIVE VIEWER however may be confused by the sticker's persistent presence and condemn it as an underground cult with subversive intentions. Many stickers have been peeled down by people who were annoyed by them, considering them an eye sore and an act of petty vandalism, which is ironic considering the number of commercial graphic images everyone in American society is assaulted with daily.

Another phenomenon the sticker has brought to light is the trendy and CONSPICUOUSLY CONSUMPTIVE nature of many members of society. For those who have been surrounded by the sticker, its familiarity and cultural resonance is comforting and owning a sticker provides a souvenir or keepsake, a memento. People have often demanded the sticker merely because they have seen it everywhere and possessing a sticker provides a sense of belonging. The Giant sticker seems mostly to be embraced by those who are (or at least want to seem to be) rebellious. Even though these people may not know the meaning of the sticker, they enjoy its slightly disruptive underground quality and wish to contribute to the furthering of its humorous and absurd presence which seems to somehow be antiestablishment/societal convention. Giant stickers are both embraced and rejected, the reason behind which, upon examination reflects the psyche of the viewer. Whether the reaction be positive or negative, the stickers existence is worthy as long as it causes people to consider the details and meanings of their surroundings. In the name of fun and observation.

Shepard Fairey, 1990

Edited by lego