E E E S L R F E I

edit:

also

Edited by lego

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We get points for people signing up and also for people submitting puzzles.

Secondly, I don't think we need to make this thread secret. The thread I've been "snooping" on is a collection of people from many different forums, and it turns out they didn't even answer it, another forum did! Besides, its kinda fun to see the crazy theories that people come up with, and no matter how much you tell them that something is just a distraction, they insist on pursuing it. Anyways, the answer is 96877353. I'm not bothering with the spoiler text cuz I really don't think it's relevant at this point. It's been nearly 3 days and I think everyone is ready to move on. The answer was found by overlaying a MS E3 invitation over the "word search". It revealed C-A-L-L-Y-O-U-R-S-E-L-F. 96877353 is "yourself" spelled out on the phone.

So does anyone know what this picture is? I dunno if its the xbox360 or not because I thought it was going to be white... who knows though. I talked to someone and they said this ourcolony isn't really going to be revealing anything about xbox2... I hope they do cause I am getting SOOOO anxious to hear about it!

We get points for people signing up and also for people submitting puzzles. 

Secondly, I don't think we need to make this thread secret.  The thread I've been "snooping" on is a collection of people from many different forums, and it turns out they didn't even answer it, another forum did!  Besides, its kinda fun to see the crazy theories that people come up with, and no matter how much you tell them that something is just a distraction, they insist on pursuing it.  Anyways, the answer is 96877353.  I'm not bothering with the spoiler text cuz I really don't think it's relevant at this point.  It's been nearly 3 days and I think everyone is ready to move on.  The answer was found by overlaying a MS E3 invitation over the "word search".  It revealed C-A-L-L-Y-O-U-R-S-E-L-F.  96877353 is "yourself" spelled out on the phone.

466250[/snapback]

you solve that yourself or find that on another site? how does one even get an MS E3 invitation to lay on top? geez. This ARG is getting insane. I can only imagine how insanely difficult the next challenge will be. Anyways, good job David :)

So does anyone know what this picture is? I dunno if its the xbox360 or not because I thought it was going to be white... who knows though.  I talked to someone and they said this ourcolony isn't really going to be revealing anything about xbox2... I hope they do cause I am getting SOOOO anxious to hear about it!

466336[/snapback]

It's probably some portion of Xbox2, but who knows what....the front, side, back, bottom, top.....your guess is as good as mine.

keep up the good work guys! Ghost, you have to wait only a month more. May 12th @ 930P ET is XBox 2 Revealed on MTV :)

as much as i would love to take the credit, someone over at the teamxbox forums figured it out. the invitation was pictured on some news website and when reading it, the guy thought it looked about the same size as the word search. He decided to take a shot, and it ended up working.

any idea which forums?

EDIT:

i've got two of the pictures. here they are. note the numbers "10^3 + 10^3", and "4+3". 2007 is the answer so far. keep looking in the x-box forums for posts by "gamem8ker" and we'll get the others.

EDIT 2:

got a possible third, its by someone calling themselves gamem8ker on an xbox forum, and their homepage is ourcolony.net, but the picture is different to the others. what do you think?

EDIT 4:

Ok, final update, someone else has got to post now. got 6 pics, all posted by someone called gamem8ker. the pub and the marvel comic picture are unconfirmed. the others are confirmed genuine.

go here for more info: http://home.comcast.net/~jilee86/ourcolony/challenge.htm

post-70939-12926410088074_thumb.jpgpost-73769-12926231868391_thumb.jpgpost-74229-12926729433851_thumb.jpg

post-74229-12926729527807_thumb.jpg

Unconfirmed

post-74229-1292672934188_thumb.jpgpost-74229-12926729618397_thumb.jpg

Edited by bigears