Want To Be Puzzled?

daniel

i rekon they're tryin to get us to find a game hence "gamefind", maybe associated with Baseball, hence the answer is "sitting" right in front of our eyes. Meh, just a hunch. But then there's also the voice subbing thing with Halo......meh this ones complicated and hard =(. Maybe we should sum how lock this so only members can see it.....admins?!?!? or make it non googable lol

Edited by jonnoyeo111

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, WTF???

Everytime i go to "Your colony" I get the Tag and password. No big deal put in my name and pasword i created then it tells me that i need to be invited to a colony?!?

OK, so i try join existing colony, put in the colony password and it tries to register me again?!? Then I go back to lounge then try "Your colony" again then I see the challenge. Course the challenge i see is the first one, get 5 people. AARRRGGHHHH!!

Perhaps its an allstar baseball game released in 2003?

I found 3 MLB titles on Xbox with 2003 in the titles

1. MLB Inside Pitch 2003

2. MLB SlugFest 20-03

3. MVP Baseball 2003

I was just on the Kristen Rutherford site and I wonder if the Game is like a Horror/adventure game with the initials A.R.G. ??

Sorry if im all over the place. Just throwing ideas out there. Hope they help. :D

Edited by marsx69

a little piece of paper at the bottom of the monitor says...

www.kristenrutherford.com

searched this site...  i couldnt find anything interesting  :(

465557[/snapback]

The kristen ruthorford site talks about ilovebees, and that is another game made by the parent compnay of ourcolony.

And where do you see tick tock at?

Seeing as how we aren't really discussing anything about the puzzle here, I did some snooping in other forums. And after reading through 40+ pages in a single thread dedicated to the newest challenge, The following things have been summarized:

kristenrutherford.com - Out of Game

obeygiant.com - Out of Game

etoys.com - Out of Game

ilovebees.com - Out of Game - Yes it looked exactly like that before

princessyumyum.com - Out of Game

The calendar is the april 2004 - april 2005 white sox calendar, the other basball memorbilia is from the 2003 all star game. There have been some blatent photoshopping on the image including:

The word search

the paperscrap with kristenrutherford.com

the bottle's label

the area behind the flowers

the calendar bottom

possibly the etoys sticker

The computer is a dell optiplex, no exact model number found.

The monitor has some reflections in it that are too blurry to make anything good out of.

The toys on the desk:

Battleship Yamato from Starblazers

An unknown spacefighter

Booberry from the cereal of the same name

The Grinch

An unknown elf (maybe a person)

Voltron

Darth Vader Mug

Toys On the monitor:

Charlie the Tuna from Sunkist tuna

The Salacious Crumb from Star Wars: Return of the Jedi

The boxing monkey from some old internet banner ad

Bibendum (aka The Michelin Man)

The wordsearch has alot of words in it, most interesting one being gamefind. It also has the word TEMCO in it. TEMCO is not a game company, TECMO is.

Thats all i can think of for now.

Also, the name of the file is ch1900222589, which looks very similar to a phone number. Backwards, it IS a phone number (985)222-0091, but don't went your panties just yet, its been called severl times and plenty of messages have been left on it's voicemail. The security code has since been changed, and sadly I think some poor person in Louisiana has had a flood of calls from a bunch of bored geeks with nothing better to do.....this is not an insult to anyone, I myself am a bored geek. Just for the record, I never called the number.

also mode is on the grid (bold)

T  L  C  A  L  B  O  I  L

E  O  C  P  A  Y  L  K  R

L  O  I  T  E  M  C  O  E

K  L  L  B  Y  Y  O  L  A

G  A  M  E  F  I  N  D  B

A  D  U  R  R  B  S  L  E

R  S  F  S  B  F  A  S  R

E  E  E  S  L  R  F  E  I

D  A  A  B  A  E  D  G  N

Edit: Tick, Tock 5 O'Clock.... hmmmm.....

Edit #2: Any of those games start at five o'clock ?

465599[/snapback]

Look at the clock again, only the 5 and 12 show. It signifies May 12th, the day of XBox2 will be revealed. So don't think there's anything more to that picture.

OK, WTF???

Everytime i go to "Your colony" I get the Tag and password.  No big deal put in my name and pasword i created then it tells me that i need to be invited to a colony?!?

OK, so i try join existing colony, put in the colony password and it tries to register me again?!? Then I go back to lounge then try "Your colony" again then I see the challenge.  Course the challenge i see is the first one, get 5 people.  AARRRGGHHHH!!

Perhaps its an allstar baseball game released in 2003?

I found 3 MLB titles on Xbox with 2003 in the titles

1. MLB Inside Pitch 2003

2. MLB SlugFest 20-03

3. MVP Baseball 2003

I was just on the Kristen Rutherford site and I wonder if the Game is like a Horror/adventure game with the initials A.R.G. ??

Sorry if im all over the place.  Just throwing ideas out there. Hope they help. :D

465715[/snapback]

ARG stands for "Alternate Reality Game" which ilovebees and ourcolony are.

David, interesting stuff. Incorrect about one thing though...the calendar is May 2004. What day was E3 last year? hmmm

oh, and what do you mean by "out of game" next to the websites u listed?

EDIT: btw, anyone know what's written on the orange post-it on the monitor?

Edited by ClayMeow

Out of game means that those websites aren't involved with ourcolony, much how humanclock was irrelevant in the first clue. They are just there to throw you off.

And the calendar is a 2004 - 2005. Not just 2004. It's not a "normal" calendar, it's a special baseball calendar which they handed out at one of the games.

And lastly, the red/orange tag on the monitor is illegible.

To me, it looks like the whole scene is just set up, not a real work space. There is no work on the desk, the monitor isn't on, the desk is way too cluttered with toys and junk. It just looks to me that there is no way that that is really someone's work space. I've seen some cluttered cubicles, but there's usually signs of actual work there somewhere. This is just my two cents, maybe it's part of the "truth".

For what its worth, the red/orange sticker resembles the color scheme(or look or whatever) of "thetruth" anti tobacco ad campaign.

edit: and why is there a jar of olive oil on the desk?