Avr Recommendations

Can anyone recommend a good Automatic Voltage Regulator? My apartments power is dirty, my monitor is always shaking. ONly happened after moving here so i know it's the power.

do u have like a fluresent bulb or somethin like a subwoofer close too it try moving that away and turnin it off i used to think the same thing ne local hardware store will have them just dont go cheap neone will work just the cheaper u go u get wut u pay for in my experience

Yeah i have a sub, but it's on the floor about i'd say a meter away. Monitor is on desk, duh, and sub is on floor. It's not a very powerful sub, Logitech X-530 5.1 speakers.

Montir is a 19' Samsung 900DF, have it at 1280x960, 85hz.

Yeah I had the same issue at my last basement suite. I think it was the flourescent lights in the room I had the computer in cause my monitor would shake as well. I tried everything, and then I moved to another place and the problem went away. Also when the dryer was turned on, the monitor would be worse, but the shakiness was always there.

Really Weird...i dropped resolution down to 800x600 and brought it up all the way to 1360x768....Shaking seems to have gone away at higher than 1280x960, lower than 1280x720, & Refresh under 70mhz. Right now i'm at 1280x1024 at 60htz...no shaking at all. 60htz is kinda eye redning though :blink:

get used to it. i had to use my onbard grphic for a year now. 60htz. then i got a really cool radeon 7000, i got 100htz right now., wieht, alown just set his refresh rate to 200htz. the mouse moves a little fast. so i mihgt just set it down to 180 or 150