Sign in to follow this  
Kamikaze_Badger

Sexism... Dosn't Apply To Women?

Heh bosco bosco bosco...when will you ever learn....come down here and say that :P ....and LMAO Kurosen.

ANYWAY, I dont consider anything that KB said to be sexist behavior..you need to learn the difference between sexism and people being a-holes...they are everywhere and they come male, female, black , white etc etc. And I think the reason you don't hear much about women being sexist to men is that most men don't want to sound weak etc etc when they complain about it...just like spouse abuse...there are many cases where the wife hits the husband but they don't say anything because they don't want people to look down on them for getting beat up by a woman. Now...on that note...::goes to find bosco::

Heh bosco bosco bosco...when will you ever learn....come down here and say that  :P ....and LMAO Kurosen.

ANYWAY, I dont consider anything that KB said to be sexist behavior..you need to learn the difference between sexism and people being a-holes...they are everywhere and they come male, female, black , white etc etc.  And I think the reason you don't hear much about women being sexist to men is that most men don't want to sound weak etc etc when they complain about it...just like spouse abuse...there are many cases where the wife hits the husband but they don't say anything because they don't want people to look down on them for getting beat up by a woman.  Now...on that note...::goes to find bosco::

458828[/snapback]

I got to agree with the women here.

KB if some woman says that stuff and you're feeling playful (and out of groin kicking range), just try one of these:

"just like a woman to say that"

"are you PMSing?"

"you're never going to land a man with an attitude like that"

Just be sure you've got a clear exit in case she charges like an enraged rhino.

KB if some woman says that stuff and you're feeling playful (and out of groin kicking range), just try one of these:

"just like a woman to say that"

"are you PMSing?"

"you're never going to land a man with an attitude like that"

Just be sure you've got a clear exit in case she charges like an enraged rhino.

458841[/snapback]

erm... you first... lol

all the girls in my school are all "feminist", but they are also trying to be sluts. It is actually incredibly amusing. This is 8th grade at a private school for the gifted. First of all, this is a GIFTED school. And second of all, it is 8th grade! This one girl sucked on my friends finger in class and put some other guy's hand on her boob(the left one). Also at camp, there are always these so-called feminists who are actually counterproductive and at the same time they are for liberation, they talk about how when they grow up, they will marry a rich man and wont need to work. They say that they will just have kids.

Heh bosco bosco bosco...when will you ever learn....come down here and say that