1. 1. Do you Beleive in ghosts?

• Yes
    • No
    • i have no opinion, until i see one

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and i know a way to tell if there are ghosts around you -- it works too --... get a tape recorder... turn your TV on and set your tv to a fuzzy-snowy channel that gets no signal at all.. u can either have it muted or volume, preferably a tiny bit of volume... and record about 10 minutes... dont do any more.. youll start to hear things in ur brain... 10 minutes MAX.. set the tape recorder next to the tv and record... if u hear things... theres a ghost... supposedly their frequencies are emitted on the same level as a snowy channel

459848[/snapback]

the things you hear are most likely a result of our brains working on a gestalt level. what that essentially means is that, we as humans, have developed in a way that we make sense of our surroundings by finding patterns in them. THe sounds we here in the randomness of tv white noise are worked liked that as well. If we listen for sounds that make sense, eventually we will put together the random noises so that we do 'hear' something.

oh and lego.. before you question my statements and quote "no one was in the room except him" you need to clear your freakin head and think.. i mean no PEOPLE.... the dude still has scars.. wont you go tell him that and let him beat your butt for being such a closeminded fool...

Well, the closeminded fool over here would perhaps think if there are any logical explinations first before accepting the 'Ghost' story. You said he was in the room alone right? That means nobody else saw what happened. This can mean either something did happen, or he is just making it up. If something did happen, and he is all alone in the room, then how can he be sure what he thought happened did happen? He could have passed out, smacked his head on a table and have dreamt the whole thing.

Definition

Not ready to receive to new ideas

If you are not willing to accept that there is any other explination then well...

I am not saying "He is a liar!!1!", just if you have a claim to make, make a substantiated one.

well im back from my weekend. the ghost tour was interesting. i coundt get to the cemetary, casue they close at dark, but i went during the day, took some pics and video, but didnt get a chance to look at them. im gonna go back and sneak into the cemetary some night this summer, probably around the time of the battle. the guy who gave me the tour was interesting. he is partners with a physcic who can see and talk to spirits, he is writing a book on gettysburg, where he goes to where people were killed, and interviews the spirits through the physcic. i am gonna check that out. also he was telling me that at gettysburg there is a bed and breakfast were everyroom is haunted, and everymorning they have a meeting for the guests to tell their experience the previous night. i have to say that it sounds wierd about him interviewing ghosts, but for some reason i beleive him. he seemed like an honest man.

I live next to a `haunted` inn... like right accross the street. Nothing funny has happened to me yet, although there is a video about it and its hauntedness if your interested. Its the Buxton INN in granville if anyone wants to know, I might walk over there today and see if they have a copy of the tape if anyone wants to see it.

Also, ghosts, well, I know of one ghost, he keeps showing up in pictures on occ :lol:

Ill take some pictures as well if anyone would like that.

Edited by Kevin_E_Cramer

i believe in ghosts, not like scooby doo haunted house ghosts, maybe you can't see them, but i lived in a house once where i'd have VIVID nightmares/hallucinations of the room walls "breathing", my hand having boils growing on them, orange and purple clouds at the end of my bed...

it was pretty messed up... also it was way before i'd taken any drugs

Well, the closeminded fool over here would perhaps think if there are any logical explinations first before accepting the 'Ghost' story. You said he was in the room alone right? That means nobody else saw what happened. This can mean either something did happen, or he is just making it up. If something did happen, and he is all alone in the room, then how can he be sure what he thought happened did happen? He could have passed out, smacked his head on a table and have dreamt the whole thing.

Definition

If you are not willing to accept that there is any other explination then well...

I am not saying "He is a liar!!1!", just if you have a claim to make, make a substantiated one.

460249[/snapback]

he was in his bed and picked up and thrown across the room and broke a chair.. his mom and dad came running down and he was sprawled all over the now busted and broken chair with scars and bruises on him...

hey believe what ya want, ive seen his scars, he doesnt lie