Do You Beleive In Ghosts?

JerrDogg77

Do you Beleive in ghosts?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Do you Beleive in ghosts?

• Yes
    • No
    • i have no opinion, until i see one

To everyone who has said they will believe when they see, ask yourself this.... do you believe that a million dollars exists, or 100 million? Have yo ever SEEN a million, or 100 million dollars, chances are no. Just my two cents.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya if you actually read up on them it makes sense they say that usually when a person suffers a horrific death, sometimes there spirits get stuck, which would explain why most civil war battelfields are supposedly haunted. i also read on the most common places to find ghosts and one of them was churches and i thought that was odd, but it exlained that maybe someone was very religious and they return to the church seeking the afterlife they were promised. weird stuff man, im stoked about it, i think this may be a new hobby for me.

I believe, but Ive never seen one. My friend said hes seen one, a reflection off of something when he was in his basement. Later he found a picture of a girl, in front of the house when it was being built. He claims thats what he saw.

To everyone who has said they will believe when they see, ask yourself this.... do you believe that a million dollars exists, or 100 million?  Have yo ever SEEN a million, or 100 million dollars, chances are no.  Just my two cents.

458587[/snapback]

that has to be THE worst analogy i have ever heard.

that amount of money *does* exist as it is a legal requirement - banks have to be able to have enough cash PHYSICALLY available to provide to all of their customers and their current accounts if they demanded it right then. its not all in the same bank, but, it needs to exist somewhere be it cash or bullion. it's how the economy works...

i've never *seen* the surface of the moon, but i know its there.

i've never *seen* a Ferrari F50, but i know they are there and exist.

i've never *seen* the easter islands, but i know they are there.

lol, sorry, but that is *my* 2 cents! i dont personally belive in ghosts because i dont perceive it as scientifically possible. i know that just because i cant see air that it doesnt mean it doesnt exist, but, ghosts are a little more of a fickle matter.

(i've seen

I don't really understand the point some people are trying to make by saying...i believe in ghosts...but I also believe in religion....you can't believe in both? or are you saying that if you believe in one you believe in the other? ::shrug:: Anyway, my religion has something called the Holy Ghost...so can one assume that if you are a christian you believe in ghosts? or spirits?

Anyway, I do believe...not in the ghosts you see in movies...boogie man whatever...but I have seen things, felt things. My best friend when I was younger lived in a house where a little girl had been shot by her mother. We would wake up the next morning and our dolls hair would be braided or cut etc. But with most things, people aren't going to believe unless they have concrete evidence.

Also to compare angels and demons to ghosts IMO is like comparing apples and oranges...ghosts are believed to be residual energies of people who haven't moved on yet. :bah:

I've experienced weird goings on since I can remember, the earliest was when I was about 7 y.o. I found a box of matches in our kitchen (which had been deserted for about 4 hrs. that day) with a 'bloodlike' stain on it, the cover was a promotion for supporting 'our boys' overseas (obviously WWII circa) naturally I showed my parents... and they freaked out, making me put it exactly back where I'd found it... it disappeared 3 days later

The most un-nerving was @ a friends house (I was about 19), they'd been watching P. Swayze's Ghost movie and had told me that all the christmas cards had jumped off the string (suspended across the mantle piece)... naturally I chided them saying "There's no such thing as ghosts, and if there was it'd make this here toy car move across the entire width of the coffee table..." to my surprise it did! , so I asked it to repeat this feat 2 more times... it complied! I NEVER DOUBTED AGAIN!

At 21 I had some friends over, chillin' listening to records (yeah they had them then ) and sometime after midnight the speed of the record varied continuously, thinking it was busted I put a tape on... same problem, so we gave up and put on the radio, nothing further happened that night... the next day I checked out the record/tape player & it worked fine (and did up until I sold it years later) some weeks later a candle flame did a 90 degree turn (impossible to duplicate) strangely enough as I got closer to it... it rectified itself, until I moved away again (BTW no drafts) freaked my housemate out something wicked

Further experiences over the years with sounds (like muffled childrens voices) and banging to light footsteps etc. but I've still yet to see an actual entity

I wont diverse anymore... sufficient to say that I believe there is always more to what we see/understand...