Legal Marriage Age (us)

crazym0dz

well further to my last (but one) post which i dont think made too much sense:

The law of large numbers (ie, peoples opinions here): Draw independent observations (replies here) from any population (OCC) with finite mean mu (greek symbol thing). Decide how accurately you would like to estimate mu. As the number of observations drawn (replies to this thread with their opinion) increases, the mean (x-bar) of the observed values eventually approaches the mean (mu) of the population as closely as you specified and then stays that close.

so. the more that reply give the general opinion of the masses. obviously this is limited, but, from the fact that *most* people say "dont do it" and "you are too young" it really says something, right?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Silenc3

Silverfox we have to be harsh, like my dad used to say...

"If he acts like a ****ing idiot you ****ing kick his @ss so ****ing hard it bleeds, maybe then he will have some commmon sense in him"

Or something like that, I dunno bunch of swears and common sense, kicks in the @ss usually get fricking brats off their feet.

well, im just trying to make the poor guy see sense rather than hurl abuse at him! :lol: i know which i would prefer

458543[/snapback]

^^That makes the most sense... lol

My suggestion: As others have said, try living with her for an extended period of time (no, a week doesn't count). You might just find a million little things that bug the hell out of you.

• 2 months later...

yeah i'm 16 and i completely agree with these guys. i've been having a fast teenage life and i can look back to MONTHS ago and say heh, stupid kid.

i bet ur gonna find this post one day and have yourself a good laugh.

the reason that so many people here are talking about responsibility and finance is because that's what marriage is.

what do you think it is?