Do You Use Cheats Or Hacks In Online Games?

d3bruts1d

Do you, or have you ever used a cheat/hack in an online game?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Do you, or have you ever used a cheat/hack in an online game?

• Yes, every chance I get.
    • Yes, but only when I really need to.
    • Yes, but only if someone else is doing it first.
    • Yes, but depends on the online game.
    • No. Never, I prefer the honest path.
    • No, I'm afraid I'll get banned.
    • What? There are cheats/hacks for online games?

I dont think its pathetic. Cheating is part of the game nowadays. If it wasnt developers wouldnt put cheat codes in the game. Look at halo and halo2, bungie didnt put any cheats in there, thats fine its there choice, but I wouldnt call someone pathetic for using a built in feature in the game.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CS is lame anyways who cares who cheats in that game anyway

457066[/snapback]

most ppl who say that, they are VERY HORRIBLE at cs. cs isnt a game when you are bad at it, you think its fun.

I voted no, because i don't and won't use cheats. But i did. When i played ut on a private server with friends, i installed elfbot. I also told them about it and never got a chance to use it. I did try it out against bots. was cool and all. got boring pretty quick.

most ppl who say that, they are VERY HORRIBLE at cs. cs isnt a game when you are bad at it, you think its fun.

457204[/snapback]

no . dude.. kuz they don't play it... i played it like twice and cannot stand it.. its so freakin lame.. but cs:source i can play... original CS is godawful

the only online game i've used a cheat/hack for was Dungeon Siege. And that was purely because healers were next to impossible to level beyond a certain point. So I used the XP hack to get up to be able to cast the high lvl spells. And once I did that, going and killing wasn't as much fun anymore. So I'd party with noobs and help them get money/items/XP.

Other than that, cheating in FPS games I think is pretty weak when you are playing against non-cheaters. It's just plain frustrating. But I agree that if they didn't want the cheat/hacks they'd do something about it. It's obviously a part of the game and although I acknowledge its existence, it still pisses me off when I play against it.

well i just hate cheaters/hackers

they are people, who know they are not capable of doing something by them selves, so they require the help of others. the others in this case are the cheats/hacks. These people are losers, who know they cant do anything alone.

online games only RA2 where everyone played on hack maps so u had too

winning by cheating is still winning

but i dont cheat on any games im not forced by the game itself to cheat