Drink: Monster Energy Assault

Bought a can of this stuff on Thursday last week...

What can I say? FUXXING WOW! It's got an awsome taste, just the right carbonation, and when it hits you, it fuxxing HITS you! It's a kick in the taste buds, and they'll put you in on a wild rampage of flavor and energy.

This is the one and only true energy drink. I would NEVER try anything else.

10/10.

Buy a case for your next LAN party and stay up for 3 days straight! This. Will. Own. J00!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had some on Spring Break in South Padre Island, TX all the energy drink companies were handing out 24packs to students, I had a case of Rockstar, a case of Monster Assault and a case of Pimpjuice. I think Pimpjuice tastes even better than the Monster Assault.

Sorry kids, but you're toying with danger when you mix alcohol and energy drinks. Alcohol is a depressent, while energy drinks do the exact opposite. Put two and two together: your heart is confused. Should it beat fast, or slow? Mixing the two in large quantaties can put you in a pickle. Let's not even discuss throwing weed into the picture...

well if there were huge problems with mixing alcohol+energy drinks i'm sure we sould have heard of it in the news. Stuff like Jager bombs are very popluar at bars now a day. Heck they have caffinated beers if it were that big of a problem i'm sure those beers would not have gotten the okay from the FDA. Drinking alcohol is toying with danger by itself heck walking out of your house is toying with danger any more it seems. Also energy drinks are not the opposite of a depressant infact what caffeine does to your brain is it tricks it into a state of fear and shock thats where you get that energy and sort of jittery sense like your ready to pounce.

I've mixed the two plenty. Sparks is one example of such an energy "beer." Still though, it's no mystery that alcohol isn't exactly good for the body. As with everything, moderation need be used. Excess mixing of the two will result in a worse effect than simply the two alone. Also, both alcohol and caffeine are diuretics and cause dehydration. That results in a worse hangover, and the possibility of death by dehydration. Anyway, I suppose after looking around there really isn't that much to worry about so long as you keep things in moderation.

very true what I got from your other post was that you were saying the like one jager bomb could be your last. Really too much anything is bad infact too much water will kill you because it dilutes the salt in your bloodstream to the point where you break down.Infact a local boy died from drinking 5 gallons of water from a beer bong in a hazing ritual.