Ever Ridden In Or Seen An Exotic?

My neighbor let me drive his Ferrari 360 Modena. He sat with me and let me totally push the car. That ride was SWEET.

I've seen other Ferraris, Lambos, Bentleys, Porsches, Aston Martins, and a bunch of other cars I can't seem to remember. I have a bunch of friends who drive BMW M3s and M5s along with AMG versions of Benz cars (their parents drive really nice cars like S55 AMGs and Bentleys).

My town is just rich, I guess. Seeing a Benz or a Porsche isn't that big a deal for me. It's when I see the REALLY exotic cars that I take notice, especially rice rockets done extremely well.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here in texas, exotics are actually quite common, my neighbor has and OLD ferrari like 1985, the one that MAGNUM, PI drove..., saw a Ferrari Enzo in our ferrari dealer, he wouldnt let me touch it lol. in our town, we have a saleen s7, and a ford gt, saw a lambo diablo blue one at Blue Goose (mexican restaraunt) and another yellow one at a french restaraunt, i raced a lotus elise in my maxima about 2 months back, c6 vette, many many vipers, they are too common here, couple maserati's, and other exotics and this is Dallas BTW, more specifically plano

edit: and Porsches arent exotics here, they are almost general issue as every other family has one....

edit2: and yes dallas is very very rich. my parents' benz and bmw are like nothing compared to everyone else's porsche and friggin s55 amgs and what not

Edited by zigen

It's when I see the REALLY exotic cars that I take notice, especially rice rockets done extremely well.

456463[/snapback]

I hope your joking, rice rockets just suck. My friend has an evo that he put 10- 15 grand in, and he still gets smoked by me. But I have see a alot of nice cars. ive seen the Maybach, selene S7, Ferrari F40, F50, Vipers, and my friend that is really rich drives around his dad's cars like a 72 Dino ferrari, 1953 Rolls Royce, 1957 Rocket 88 pro built, and a low low miles Grand National.He has more nice cars I just remember them all. nice cars though.

Edited by jkdmaster

i can't remember the cars that i've seen. I've driven a Dodge Viper (both the roadster and racer) and i've been driven in a ferrari (don't remember which one, it was green and i think one of the lower-end models...that's all i remember).

I hope your joking, rice rockets just suck. My friend has an evo that he put 10- 15 grand in, and he still gets smoked by me.

456576[/snapback]

I'm referring to the rice rockets that people put well over 50 grand into. That includes amazing body work and ridiculous engine modifications. These are the type of cars that you find in import tuner magazines.

I went to the European (I think, might have been 'Eastern' generally, as there were a LOT of Asian people there, too...) release party that Jaguar threw for the XK8 when that first came out.

Its not very common and its not considered exotic, the money I spent on it however I could have baught a lambo gallardo.  I have a nissan Skyline R34,

I have it nicely equipped and proud of it.

456592[/snapback]

lucky! where do you live?

Basically, list any exotic cars you've either driven, rode in, or saw. Seeing a Ferrari at a Ferrari dealership doesn't count though :P

I've gone shotgun in a Maserati Quattroporte... great fun. Seen the following:

3 different Hummer H1s

A Ferrari... not sure which one, but I think it was either a F430 Modena or 575 Maranello

Lamborghini Gallardo

Porsche 911 Turbo S

455789[/snapback]

well i live in vegas so i see h2s and h1s all the time same with porshes but ive only seen a few lamborginis