Gmail...just Got Bigger!

Guest Jeremy

we know the gulp is fake... atleast I would hope so, I like my brain just the screwed up way it is lol

What I meant was, do you guys think they could have used the gulp as a ploy to cover their tracks for an even bigger prank?

**PRANK SHIELDS UP! FOR GREAT JUSTICE!**

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it is going to count up till midnight there time.

and what ever number it reaches is what they will give us.

but the infinity+1 thing isnot real obviously by what it says at the bottom but we'll know for sure whats going on tomarrow

my take is the infinity + 1 is just a joke but the 2Gb is real... and i think its gonna count up to 2Gb by the end of the nite. like it will prolly hit 2Gb at midnight their time. its probably been increasing since 12am this morning. kinda cool if you ask me.

I believe it because guys, you're forgetting that they're 100% right about it being their 1-year bday. If you remember, april fools day last year was when they announced gmail and you all couldn't believe it then....well it was true, so I have no doubt this is too.

wow i wonder how hotmail and yahoo are going to do abot this :lol:

454796[/snapback]

hehe hotmail, lol hotmail looks gay compared to this! think about it 2mb(hotmail) to 2GIGS(google) :lol:

my take is the infinity + 1 is just a joke but the 2Gb is real... and i think its gonna count up to 2Gb by the end of the nite. like it will prolly hit 2Gb at midnight their time. its probably been increasing since 12am this morning. kinda cool if you ask me.

454765[/snapback]

I was thinking the same thing.