Omg I Fried It All!

Byron

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well might i suggest contacting that insurance company about your FX-55 system..i mean hummm hehe. If the whole trying to wash it all more doesnt fix it, if you decided to get rid of the stuff say for cost of shipping, id be glad to try all the cleaning myself lol.

Sad very sad

the insurance should cover accidental damage on a household appliance - ie, your computer. if contents insurance doesnt cover it, suggest that your folks get it ASAP and you hold out for a month before making a claim!!

what gets me is doesnt the blowhole blow upwards so wouldnt the soda like be blow away??? :blink::blink::blink: and then the fact that you didnt mention that you turned the computer of imeaditly. Your just stated that it started poping... i would t9hink you would of turned it off as fast as you could....

LOL nice april fools joke thou ^_^

what gets me is doesnt the blowhole blow upwards so wouldnt the soda like be blow away???

Most likely not, you would need a really powerfull fan to do that (over 100cfm). But sorry for who was offended by it but i had to :P

I thought it was a rather clever and quite funny april fools joke honestly...I woulda fell for it more if he hadn't given me the heads up.( I was looking at buying the processor that he "fired")

Yeah, whats your aim or msn, i'll show you some pics of it from there. Just to tell you, if you read This topic

it is an april fools joke, just dont say anything about it, i will tell them later hehe. The chip is in perfect condition :-P