Sign in to follow this  
DarkScorpion

Best Fx Drivers

What are the best bench-scoring drivers out for the FX series right now? I'm currently using the XG 75.90 drivers, pretty good, but I want to know what will give me the best performance, as I'm having trouble making it past 6100 in '03 :angry:

Ummmm...

If you want high benchy scores, use the 44.03 or some older set.

Since they are pre-DX9 drivers, they won't slow your card down nearly as much and will give ya some screaming scores.

But your games won't look so good....

well, wouldnt that make some of the tests in '03 unusable? I guess I should have put what are the best DX9.0 drivers for FX cards....

eh well FFXI is all that matters to me.. so my decision counts... (but my friend used the 75.90 drivers on his GF4.. and saw it was sluggish.. switched to my 71.24 and they sped up....... a lot)

well, wouldnt that make some of the tests in '03 unusable? I guess I should have put what are the best DX9.0 drivers for FX cards....

454134[/snapback]

If I remember correctly, it will just skip the DX9 tests and not affect your score.