Hey..

Fatedragoon

Hey Im new here and im just sayin hello.

I don't know what to type so im just going to say what im good at and what im not

that good at...

Hello my name is FateDragoon you can just call me Fate.

Well I know how to fix almost all errors and how to fix it if it breaks down or gets a virus (And it's rare for my computer to get a virus) I can't spell right, Im just starting to learn how to Mod and changeing stuff on my computer Via Reshack.

But im really good at the internet well almost anyone can be but I can find info on almost anything so ask And I will search it up. and im the only one in my family that knows how to do any of this stuff, And I will hopeful start building my frist computer in a few months once I scrape up enougth money :glare:

Oh and if I read over anything once or twice (Provideing it's in english or french) I will most the time be able to figure it out.

Hope to chat with you people!

-Fate

Welcome to OCC.

Go sell some body parts or something so you can get started on your new rig.

451099[/snapback]

I heard 1 testicle goes for about $80,000, seriously. You only need 1 anyway right? If you had more than 2 you could get rich real fast, (thats a shout out to all you hillbillies and inbreds). No offense to anyone, its kinda hard to laugh at someone who has a lot of money anyway.