Are You Still Using Internet Exploiter?!?

fastvfr

Most of us here are savvy enough to have switched to a Mozilla product or MyIE2 years ago and we converted most of our friends and relatives away from IE in the years since then.

However, polls show that from 80% to 85% of people still use IE to surf the web...and that is just plain dumb.

This should explain why you need to switch, if you have any doubts--or if you know someone who needs extra convincing!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jeremy

A lot of people are just too lazy to get/don't know about other webbrowsers.

Internet Explorer comes on Windows, so most people don't see a need to go get a different browser.

I use Internet Explorer to update windows through windows update. I cannot use mozilla to download these updates.

Also, Firefox isn't compatible with all websites. Some websites that I need to go to require Internet Explorer. I'm stuck with it for life. Why can't all websites be compatible with all browsers instead of just one. :glare:

Firefox is for LOSERS! IE is awesome because it came with windows, so it must be good. Windows invented the internet and the computer so they are right. But AOL is almost as good. I have 50000 free hours because i snuck into barnes and noble and stole all the free disks.

jk

Firefox is for LOSERS!  IE is awesome because it came with windows, so it must be good.  Windows invented the internet and the computer so they are right.  But AOL is almost as good.  I have 50000 free hours because i snuck into barnes and noble and stole all the free disks. 

jk

451025[/snapback]

lol

i especially like 'stealing free disks'

Firefox is da shiazanit!!11!11oneone

haha jk, but it is, it can pwn IE using one han... umm i mean.. umm.. extension?

I use IE, tried Firefox, I personally don't care for the tabbed browsing, never has been a problem for me to switch between open windows using the alt-tab method, it's fast.

Never had a security issue with it either, and beta 7 is/will be out soon and it promises to be more secure, so I'll stick with it until a compelling reason to change comes along.