Abit At7-max2 Motherboard Review

Bosco

matt.. that guy at [H] Dumped on you!

Kick his @55!

KT400 Review:

The ABIT MAX series board is in the spotlight over at OCersClub. This is the "legacy free" board that has the legacy stuff added back to it that everyone was bitching about missing.

The AT7-MAX2 wasn't everything that I expected because of the performance factor. I really thought that this board would have out preformed the Asus board by a long shot, but it did not. On the other hand, maybe if I was to adjust all of the settings and tweak the BIOS on both boards, the Abit would stand to be the better board by a larger margin.

It always scares me when I see editors draw conclusions about products and they are not even close to being sure that they have pushed the board to its limits. Hell, if the editor can't figure that out, I sure as hell don't want them telling me what to buy.

LOL... who cares about Kyle's opinion?

Maybe Matt didn't test it all the way... but then again, it could have been a biased, opinionated, [H] review with missing information that helps to benifit the sponsers, right?

I'd rather have Matt telling me what to buy than someone who omits information from the review.

if I may add something to this, I recently came to this site from hearing about it in the Hard forums. When I arrived, hmmm it just feels right. I mean everyone on Hard has some kind of crap superiority complex or some kinda crap like that. I dont wnat to hear about whose bigger and more bad, I just want to learn and contribute...... k back to reality now.