Psp, This Thing Rocks

lando520

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can also connect to your pc and encode tv episodes and put it on the thing. You need a 1 gig memory if you want to do that though ( around $100-$120 )

450322[/snapback]

arg, i hate you! :lol: bah, i thought this wasn't possible... i've never bought a handheld before but now i might just buy one if you can encode videos onto it instead of buying pre-recorded psp video media...

sounds like a beast...

I wouldn't knock the DS out of the ring just yet, I think it's more geared towards puzzle games, and for that purpose it does indeed rock. Though for games like Super Mario DS it's confusing as all hell.

I wouldn't knock the DS out of the ring just yet, I think it's more geared towards puzzle games, and for that purpose it does indeed rock. Though for games like Super Mario DS it's confusing as all hell.

450481[/snapback]

Don't forget FPS.

ok heres some more info

IF YOU ARE GOING TO GET IT GET IT A BEST BUY!!!!

mine had dead pixles and they let me go through units till i found a perfect one!!!!

The wifi is built in and is 802.11b range and strength is good! supports wep blah blah blah

online is free but only 5 or so games support it right now.... more soon

I have twisted metal head on and it has online, ad hoc, and lan play.. The game a craping incredible.

Battery life is really good contrary to many reviews.

for a case i would wait a while till a really nice hard case or slip case comes out.. but that case is REALLY REALLY NICE

with a mini usb cable you can put movies on your psp

use a program called psp video 9 to convert the videos (FREE!!!!)

also for more memory zipzoomfly.com has a 1gb memory stik for 67$!!!!

http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetai...oductCode=82531

also if you want puzzle games... just get lumies 1,000,000,000,000,000 times better that any puzzle game on the ds!!!

I AM THE PSP GOD!!!

The psp has a new title. Something I like to call Handheld OWNAGE. This thing knocks the DS out of the ring and then some. The picture on the movie is amazing. I cant stop drooling. The Dynasty Warriors game is a little confusing at first but it is awesome when you get the hang of it. My dad got the Tiger Woods game for himself eventhough I find golf as boring as paint drying, it rocks so hard on the PSP.

2 chicks that thought it was sweet. I might have to use it more during school. :bah:

450439[/snapback]

Chicks dig it. Thats it I'm getting one. :D

BionicSniper, Where did you get that hat?

Edited by marsx69