Sign in to follow this  
Flagg7771234

:) You Guys Are Rocking!

the 5.02 console version does support HT

449495[/snapback]

Well maybe but i still don't see it on Stanford's FAQ

and part of Standofrs FAQ Team has posted

"The FAH client is likely to support the HT and SMP directly at some point, but at the moment the best policy is to run one FAH client per REAL CPU - in HT case it is still only ONE FAH client." Febuary 05

now maybe thigns have chaned in the last month or two and trust me i would love them to, but i don't see where stanford ahs released a HT version

OMG!

13 replies!!! and my boy is kicking it? i had no idea he was still doing it....

Codeman7771234 is my 8yo, he got his school to fold on their 4 or 5 PCs... and i know he miss typed one to codemad.... i thoght i fixed that!.

I been out of the loop. i need to figure out how i can easly install on the new Intel HT PCs... i got 10 for the team! ... hay, maybe i see that 10k per day rate again....

I see i made the top 5 spot! whoot whoot...

What was (is) the statis on the cows? did we have beef for dinner one night?

I'ts good to be back and see the familure names!

What was (is) the statis on the cows? did we have beef for dinner one night?

449960[/snapback]

wb dude... Dutch Power Cows are like 4 places ahead now! they upped there production by about 1 million points a month after christmas...

"The FAH client is likely to support the HT and SMP directly at some point, but at the moment the best policy is to run one FAH client per REAL CPU - in HT case it is still only ONE FAH client." Febuary 05

now maybe thigns have chaned in the last month or two and trust me i would love them to, but i don't see where stanford ahs released a HT version

449815[/snapback]

My bad - the client is not SMP or HT aware in that a single instance will use mulltiple threads. I simply meant you can run two instances on an HT machine, which I'm sure you already knew.

Yea I knew, but I would be excited if they got around to supporting it like that.

The cows are currently pulling away rom us, which is sad, maybe you can turn the tide Flagg. Anyways Custom PC is set to overcome up in under 50 days. Sence we haven't lost a spot sence p2p i really don't want to loose one now.

I've only been putting out a measly 100ppd becuase i've been gaming all day...starting monday i'll be back in school(no more spring break) so my production should increase big time :D...every bit counts! Gonna see what I can do about our engineering and CAD depts running [email protected] E/T comps are about 30 old ~250mhz p2's used for the cnc machines, but cad just got a room(at least another 30) full of brand new p4's.

449815[/snapback]

Well I have been running 2 version with H.T. for about a year and half, ver.4 and now ver. 5.02

fast answer,

you can set up multiple clients to take advamtage of HT but the client itself does not HT

EDIT:

So new topic why are we at a 30 day LOW in Active folders, after doign well teh last 30 days we fell off sudenly. Why? I thought we jsut brought a good numebr into the fold ( pun intended) but we must have a lot stopping too :(