Sign in to follow this  
Guest snootywaiter

World of Warcraft (WoW) Servers Down

False alarm, they were just toying with me. Back to 'authenticating'.  It's like waving a crack pipe in an addicts face and every time he reaches for it, it's yanked away just as he's about to grab it.

448673[/snapback]

LOL...You sure like this game, don't you. Heh I know it sucks, same thing is happening to me.

Guest snootywaiter

Jeez. I need something to do. Any recommendations?

I'm playing WoW! I'm playing WoW!!! :P

448758[/snapback]

wow! and here i was thinking that you were posting on occ :P

Guest snootywaiter
:O:O:O OMG. /start WoW *failure*. Lucky you. *shakes fist*

:O  :O  :O OMG. /start WoW *failure*. Lucky you. *shakes fist*

448763[/snapback]

:lol: I was only one for a bit last night. Long enough to reconfigure my interface any everything.

If you have any problems with your interface when you log into the game, you'll need to exit and then delete the WDB and WTF folders from you WoW directory. ;) Found that one out last night.

I was still playing when they took the servers down to do the patch. So I waited for about 15 mins and restarted WoW. It fired up the update process and downloaded the whole patch in about 20 mins.

I use CTmod and a handful of other standalone addons. After manually updating most of the .toc files to the correct version number, nearly all of my mods still work fine. Had to adjust some things that the new default UI didn't like about CTmod, but was able to play with no drastic change in UI or controls.

Dire Maul is pretty hard for being capped at 5 man groups. Ended up doing a Stratholme raid instead of going another round in Dire. Loot drops have gotten better in Stratholme though.

Ahhhhhhh...............I did a 6 hour stint yesterday. Made level 12, got a decent sword finally. I feel so much better now. My hands don't shake from lack of WoW.........well they do shake, but that's the coffee I think...........If anyone is going to be in the Westfall area on the Kilrogg server today, I'd like someone to help me with a few quests. My warriors name is Kazoo.