World of Warcraft (WoW) Servers Down

Guest snootywaiter

Ok let's see.  4 hours later and the patch is ALMOST done.  Actually, I would be more angry normally but I've got CS:S now and it rocks.  But it's the principle, dangit.

448647[/snapback]

lol... I downloaded the patch in about 10 min (Xfire). Patched it and been waiting. Oh well.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering if this much down time for normal for all MMORPGS? Not just this patch downtime but all together. I mean I can understand its a huge game and they have to accommodate alot of people but part of me makes me want to say they have to get their s*** together.

I feel like cursing. But I don't want to be banned. So just pretend I typed a long line of foul curses condemning Blizzard to burn in hell along with Gabe Newell and all those repsonible for Steam.

Get me addicted and then take my fix away.............that's not right. It's down right cruel.

everytime a patch comes out the only thing it does it cause more problems, i dont get WHY they cant implement a patch correctly. They need to SERIOUSLY go talk to Sqauresoft and get some tips on how to run a f'n server

Guest snootywaiter

:( I've lost all home of playing WoW tonight. When i try to log in it gets stuck at the "authenticating" screen, (STILL!!!! AHAH!!) and eventually it says unable to connect.

/cry