Stepping On 3200+ Winnie

I got my winnie today, and the stepping was caabb... what the hell. i havent heard of this stepping. ne 1 have ne info, compaird to the cbbid?

I got my winnie today, and the stepping was caabb... what the hell. i havent heard of this stepping. ne 1 have ne info, compaird to the cbbid?

446472[/snapback]

Looks like a new stepping...hopefully its a turnaround where they start getting better instead of worse. Keep us posted! Im interested in seeing how it'll oc and handle voltages ;)

its an old date, like beginning of 04...ill have to pull the cooler off. Im having problems with the this processor and the neo2 platinum i got from e fudd. i gotta find out what the problem is. It runs fine on fail-safe, but optimised, it freezes, but i can o/c and it will still freeze after like 5 minutes. im thinking its the processor. brb with steppings.

/edit

here is cpu-z of this.

http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc?id=7533

/edit

ok here are the steppings

ADA3200DIP4BE

ABBDD 0415UPAW

FA00735E40105

HMMMM seems that i was a little off with the stepping...heh

yea it would have been the 4rd week in april, i dont know what wrong with it. i can oc it to about 2.4, but as soon as a stray away from fail-safe, it wants to freeze, i have a neo2 platinum ver1. from e fudd, i dont think thats the problem, but i do think im gunna get a ver2., and maybe a new winnie...retail no more of this oem .