Need Help Finding A Mirror

I have my comptuer completely torn down right now for a new blowhole and painting, so I figure I might was well take advantage and think of new mods. I'm trying to find a place that makes custom cut mirrors so I can get one that will fit perfectly in the bottom of my case. Anyone know of such a thing? Or maybe you guys have done this and just have suggestions on the best way to go about it?

i know of about 3 places locally, but that doesnt help you. Try Home Depot or Lowes, they're gonna be your best bet nationally, but other wise youll ahve to start askign around locally or look it up in one of thoese big scary books that normal ppl call phonebooks, i hear they have these yellow pages that have stuff on them strange...any way try that if you dont find naythign under mirrors you can look under glass or buy a bigger miror and get some glass cutting tools and cut it, not to hard to do.

I have my comptuer completely torn down right now for a new blowhole and painting, so I figure I might was well take advantage and think of new mods. I'm trying to find a place that makes custom cut mirrors so I can get one that will fit perfectly in the bottom of my case. Anyone know of such a thing? Or maybe you guys have done this and just have suggestions on the best way to go about it?

444387[/snapback]

You should have good luck checking your yellow pages for a local glass business. There are one or two in my area and the they will all custom cut glass (or a mirror, obviously). You might even consider leaving your computer case with them for a few days.

Besides, you're helping out your community when you support local businesses.

Good luck (and please post a picture -- that sounds like it will look really cool.)

R.

Thanks for the replies. I guess I didnt' think it would be such a common thing. My case is set up with three 12" UV tubes and I still don't get as much light to certain parts of my case as I would like. I figure a mirrored bottom would look cool and reflect a fair amount of light to other parts of the case. Evern if it doesn't serve that purpose, I still think it would look nice.

yeah, i totally no what you want to do, a friend of mine did almost the same mod to his trunk with his subs, he has a mirror on the bottom so you can see like the magnets or something like that, but would look pretty niice if you did it for a comp

im stealing this idea! :D

Edited by The_WRATH