Yakitate Japan!!!

Ichii the killer

Hellsing

gantz

koi kaze

FMA

and love hina :)

HELLSING!! lol

i watched that once, also watched like 1 cowboy bebop it was ok... Oh ya i also watched ghosts in the shell and i didnt like it. moo.

I havent watched any in like 1- 2 years tho lol.

^_^

FLCL, Samarui Champlu, Cowboy Bebop (Best show ever(Seen every epesode at least 4 times)), Full Metal, Inuyasha, Gundam Wing(I dont like the new one), I watched a couple of Tenshi Moyuo (I got lost a lot in that show), Gost in the Shell(gona rent the movie), Trigun, The Brak Show (Not really anime, but the story line in the episodes is as mest up as anime), Dragon Ball Z, GT, GT Lost episodes (all the others)(Didnt realy like the movies though). Some of the ones on Anime Unleashed, back when it was on Tech TV. There are more, but I dont remembr them right now.

i hate anime. all the shows seem the same. oh great here comes the posts about how not smart enough to understand anime.

but serioulsy i hate it

483274[/snapback]

i agree. THe closest I ever got to liking anime was probably liking pom poko when I saw it.

• 4 weeks later...

Animes that I like? Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, Evangelion, Cowboy Bebop (the movie rox!), Full Metal Alchemist, Chrono Crusade, Happy Lesson, Wolf's Rain (I'm a Big fan!), Azumanga Daioh, Sgt. Frog, Full Metal Panic, Sayuki...and I think that's all.....

Anyone here like manga? ( japanese comics)

Domo Arigotau:

Mr Robo*ahem*

Mr Black Cat

i hate anime. all the shows seem the same. oh great here comes the posts about how not smart enough to understand anime.

but serioulsy i hate it

483274[/snapback]

Dun dun duuun, first troll post.

On topic:

I've loved anime ever since I first saw it (may be the Japense in me, but meh...), watching tv with my dad way back when. Flipping through channels, found an anime movie, asked me if I wanted to watch that... I was too busy watching it to answer :D.

considering the poll abut ages recently showed mostof us to be under 20

I thought maybe some of us might be Anime fans....

Personally I watch a couple...not a huge fan.. but I watch myself some Naruto and Full Metal Alchemist

Am I the only super geek around here(I doubt it  :blink: )

Anyone else watch some? if so what?

444170[/snapback]

I used to watch DBZ back in the day.

<<<<<

<<<<< Trigun!

<<<<<

Also, Inuyasha, Cowboy Bebop, Lupin the 3rd, .hack stuff, and I like Akira. I'd probably like others, if I'd seen em back in my Adult Swim days :)