Water Cooling System

Guest matrax

Guest matrax

i have 150$ and i would like to get me a water cooling system what do you guys think will be the best i can get for this price ? :huh:

save another 50-100 dollers and get a innovatech kit. it will be way worth the wait and the money, for 150 dollers you can only really get the intro water cooling kits like the aquarius, by thermal take, and the iceberg 1, I would wait and put a little more money in it and either get the inovatech...

Now if you want to spend allittle more than 200-250 then go with the high end with swiftech or dangerden. those are the best two in my opinion but most of those kits run you around 300+ if you get the good kits..... but i like the innovatech for the price it roxxxs it will get you stable temps of 25-29 and that is full load....... i just put one in for my boss and it runs like a champ

:withstupid:

I wouldn't even start looking at water coolers untill I had a bit more cash.

You get what you pay for... spend $100 or so on a cheap watercooler, and it's probably not going to be worth a flip... or worse, it could fall apart on you and destroy your computer.

Go quality, get the Den or Swiftech. :)

i have 150$ and i would like to get me a water cooling system what do you guys think will be the best i can get for this price ? :huh:

Your sig says Swiftech water cooled. Is this for a a new box?

$150 won't quite get a good kit (DON'T buy a cheap one)

CpuFX Z$ is good for around $170 and up, swifty's and invotech are top of the line ,but pricey!

If you are will to buy parts and put it together, you can do it under $150

If so' buy a good block and pump, get oilcoolers or heater cores from the auto parts places, tubing, clamps and fitting from Home depot/Lowe's.

I saw a couple reviews on those awhile back (can't remember where) I think your better off without one. Seemed like a good idea, but needed work.

Stick with the big boys Swiftech, innvotech, cpufx, etc

Well done, water cooling is awesome! cheap parts, or bad assembly is a disaster. ( like a new system :( )