Sign in to follow this  
alown

Wisconsin Winter And Windows, Glass Kind

That's one reason why I moved to Oregon...the climate agrees with my lifestyle.

Daytime temps in the 40's and 50's all winter (perfect for gold prospecting), then 90F summer temps--with <15% humidity.

Oh, and two years ago I saw a mosquito. We actually had snow once about three months ago, too!

It lasted for about an hour and a half....then the sun came out and it was 45F...

Sorry. I'll stop now. :ph34r::)

That's one reason why I moved to Oregon...the climate agrees with my lifestyle.

Daytime temps in the 40's and 50's all winter (perfect for gold prospecting), then 90F summer temps--with <15% humidity.

Oh, and two years ago I saw a mosquito. We actually had snow once about three months ago, too!

It lasted for about an hour and a half....then the sun came out and it was 45F...

Sorry. I'll stop now. :ph34r:  :)

442004[/snapback]

your lucky, every household in ohio has bug spray lol, mosquito's are insane over here, they will eat you alive...

Western Washington is just as agreeable as Oregon. I live right on the border of the two states and I love it. You get a little bit of everything, but never any extremes.

<3

Man, talk about mosquitos! I live(d) near gulfshores (I'm currently staying in Tuscaloosa) and the mosquitos are INSANE!!! And especially for me, the mosquitos love making out with me!

In AL, the temp changes are bad as well, especially lately. It was 80F one day and I was out enjoying my shorts and t-shirt... then it mystically rained during the night... I woke up and was freezing to death! It was around 30F with the wind chill factor! The temp has been strange lately... I'm just wishing it would warm up.