Wisconsin Winter And Windows, Glass Kind

alown

i did a little exerperiment.

what would happen if i left my window open on the day of the blizzard.

my starting temp were 129 and 86F,

and about 5 minutes later its 100 and 50F

15 sec after closing my window it 100 and 55

my mouse it cold

im so screwed, im so screwed, im so screwed, im so screwed. i got no a/c in my room and it gets pretty hot in here... i must get as5 and teh "1337" xp-90... otherwise im gonna be forced to fry eggs on my A64 which really "r0x0r$" :lol: although it doesnt get uber hot in new york, wait till you see the power surges we get from the people in the projects with those a/c that arent meant to cool small rooms...

first off, its not required or anythign, but most ppl use celcius.

second off, i have 3 comps in my room, slowest one is a 3.3 P4, it gets realy warm in hear. I wake up coated in sweat, so i turn my overhead fan on and open a window 1/2 way, ant the otehr 1/4 ( for circulation ofcourse) and it gets to about 15C and my proc hits about 20C on air YAY!

The good thing about NC is it gets hot durign the summer but its nice and cool outside this time of year :D we've had one 78*F day or so since THe year started but by the time july and august get here 95*+ days and 99.99999% humidity....Oh well. But back when i was running my shuttle i got it down to 20C CPU one day, left the window open for the whole day while it was snowing.....got kinda cool in here.