Idea - Occ Shoutcast

airman

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's Hard nrg ? I like some of his type o' music too.... anyway the no rap thing is gonna be great, can't stand that stuff, I think that the server should have priority for OCC members.

deeefffiinnneeenntttlllyyyyy

440781[/snapback]

w00t...glad most of us hate rap. :angry2:

I think if this happens we should have an hour of each genre:

hour 1 - metal

hour 2 - metal

hour 3 - metal

hour 4 - metal

hour 5 - metal

hour 6 - metal...

...oh...it has to be fair... :lol:

Great news everybody! I found something called Peercast ( http://www.peercast.org ). It's basically a P2P Radio. You connect to the server, and you listen. Then the next person, connects to that listener. And so on and so forth. So basically, you listen, and you upload to the next person online.

You need the peercast plugin for winamp, but apparently their site is down? :withstupid: It'll come back up soon. But when you DO get peercast, go to your plugins list, enable it, and start listening here!

http://mikestracker.dyndns.org:7144/pls/01...0D9FE3C090B.pls

keep in mind that that long-butt playlist name will change everytime i start up the server. Hopefully i can get a thread stickied that i'll be able to update the link, or keep it in my sig.

Edited by airman

I have a shoutcast server... its not up because noone listend to it, but it would work very well if we could get a few members to host shoutcast servers that could proxy the connection... then we could just each share 4 people on the connection and we could make a long playlist with all the information on it...

it can work, ive done it before, btw, my music would be like mcfly's list :)

just tryed to connect and had music for like ten secounds then it said service unavalible, are you doing maintnance on da server?

EDIT it works now, execpt the music keeps changeing to different songs

just tryed to connect and had music for like ten secounds then it said service unavalible, are you doing maintnance on da server?

EDIT it works now, execpt the music keeps changeing to different songs

441317[/snapback]

hehe i'm tryin to find some songs to play. I don't know what everyone likes heh...so i'm playin some DubFX (hehe it's like...sublime mixed with bob marley, mixed with some ska band.)

edit: goin to Yes