My Company Site

wait intill your 18, than you'll get some $$

and for the Data thing, you better have somthing more than just reformating and a cheap program that saves what it can

Edited by hornybluecow

it is officially a company. I would change the color, but my logo is green, i dont want to rebuild it because somehow the text layer got simplified so i cant edit it. Maybe one of you can help me make a better logo that i can easily change the color for different backgrounds.

edit: for the data, i have an agreement with drivesavers where i refer them (i handle it all) and i get 10% of the price.

Edited by martymcfly

Personally I hate it,

Doesn't look professional

Looks kinda bland

Not enough information

Terrible color scheme, too green

I mean no offense by this I am just stating my opinon. What could you do to fix it well, maybe add so images especially to the banner. Change the color scheme. Add more than just a homepage, the rates an contact info on the left is a nice touch. I wouldn't tell the public your age though. Best of luck let me know if you need any help or hosting. http://lnx-hosting.com

it is a local thing, so i want them to know my age. Plus i have a pretty good reputation in my town for being a "genius" ever since i left the public schools and went to a gifted one. I think i have some mystery about me and they think i am smarter than i actually am by now.

its not a bad start.

i agree that if i was trying to gain more costomers through the site (which is usually the piont of having a site) i would not state that the company is run by two 13-year-olds. not that i have anything against that (im only 17, and work for a digital media company). its just people dont like to entrust things into kids so young. ya know?

also, you gotta jazz it up a bit. you have to try and stand out.

Personally I hate it,

Doesn't look professional

Looks kinda bland

Not enough information

Terrible color scheme, too green

I mean no offense by this I am just stating my opinon. What could you do to fix it well, maybe add so images especially to the banner. Change the color scheme. Add more than just a homepage, the rates an contact info on the left is a nice touch. I wouldn't tell the public your age though. Best of luck let me know if you need any help or hosting. http://lnx-hosting.com

439919[/snapback]

The site looks like crap (no offence), looks cheap and extreamly low budget, if i was browsing and found that site i would turn away..... if you like i can build you/sell you a template if you like, as i own a webdesign company. PM me if you are interested. :typing: