Official World of Warcraft (WoW) Discussion Thread

d3bruts1d

I'm loving my undead rogue....killing elves is getting sooooooo much easier....i never realized how annoying they can be >.<....I still love nightstar.....but I don't think twice anymore when I stab an elf in the back :-D

579484[/snapback]

GGUAHAHAHA... welcome to the dark side =P .. i love my ud rogue.. wotf is so awsome for caster killing..

rogues are by far the funnest class to play in WoW not to mention one of the deadliest.. a pair of rogues on vent both with stun watch are a force to be feared. stun lock ftw =)

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tops 7 hrs till I can go play my shaman /tear

*edit* 2 hrs. found the e-mail

Yar!1!

Respec!!!!'

Asssuming I sold all my junk whilst i was away.

Edited by zomg

umm.. no? how the heck can a druid top out a sapped flag cap??

584068[/snapback]

Between sap and blind, I can cap a flag with several people around. Works great on hunters and locks. :P

I've been playing a piss load of AB... about 1/2 way through honored with the defilers. If I would have spent my time doing quest/leveling I'd be 60 by now rather than being 45. :lol:

It'd be funny if I could get my rank 11 mount before I hit 60.... I'm rank 6 right now.... might make rank 7 tomorrow. We'll see. :P

**edit**

Woohoo.... reply #400 to this thread. :P

Between sap and blind, I can cap a flag with several people around. Works great on hunters and locks. :P

I've been playing a piss load of AB... about 1/2 way through honored with the defilers. If I would have spent my time doing quest/leveling I'd be 60 by now rather than being 45. :lol:

It'd be funny if I could get my rank 11 mount before I hit 60.... I'm rank 6 right now.... might make rank 7 tomorrow. We'll see. :P

**edit**

Woohoo.... reply #400 to this thread. :P

585982[/snapback]

aye... 44 gunna be 45... and i rip up the alliance pretty bad in bg... ive now become a bit of a prime target in the bg's... lovin it

Well, I hit 46 last night and spent some gold on training and redoing my talents.... going to take a small break from AB for the next week or two and try and get to the 50's range.... I'm getting sick of the new players in 40-49 AB who think they know jack about the BG and refuse to listen.

We were ahead last night by 800-900 points... held three targets (mill, bs, farm) right from the beginning. Alliance ended up taking 2 nodes, and the idiots wanted to keep zerging the same spot rather than going after the nodes that were less defended. :angry:

Anyone know if 1.9 is due out today? Being at work, I can't check the WoW sites for news. :(

Finaly got exaulted with frostwolf yay. No more AV. Now I can start focusing on getting up in rank more. Im going on stone guard.. Hopefully I will be able to make it this week. I havent really pvped much this week :(... I will probley get into AB more next weekend with the holiday. WSG is just no fun to me lol, World of Flagcraft :-/.....

Im trying to make money for my frostwolf mount :-S.. Hehe...