Official World of Warcraft (WoW) Discussion Thread

d3bruts1d

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Played AB last night, about 8 runs through. Holy crap is AB awesome, maybe it was just awesome because my tream kept winning. Playing 8 times.... won 7 of them. w00h00. For the horde!!!! Hoping to be making a few ranks if I keep this up.

I capped a lot of video and I am freeing up more space today so I can cap some more for a decent AB video. Hopefully have the video done this weekend but that might be asking a lot. We shall have to see.

As a druid I was working on my Wildheart set when I realised this . sucks. Its got no +healing... So Basicly I am only using the wildheart chest right now. Which is really all you need. There are alot of good dire Maul drops for druids. Do DM Tribute runs. They are so easy and take only bout 30-45 minutes. There are alot of good mail and plate peices in DM too. Also alot of first set peices are just downright crap lol. Your sacrificsing alot just to get the set bonuses. Its not worth it alot of times. The teir one and teir two epics are alot better though. Even though I would use some peices over others...

and those core hounds hurt lol.. Ive droped a few times from that dot.

Edited by Batman

• 2 weeks later...
Played AB last night, about 8 runs through.  Holy crap is AB awesome, maybe it was just awesome because my tream kept winning.  Playing 8 times.... won 7 of them.  w00h00.  For the horde!!!!  Hoping to be making a few ranks if I keep this up.

I capped a lot of video and I am freeing up more space today so I can cap some more for a decent AB video.  Hopefully have the video done this weekend but that might be asking a lot.  We shall have to see.

545408[/snapback]

not a big fan of ab... mind u... my level bracket sucks in there... sure it will be better when i get to 60

hi, i rarely check these forums but..im farming air essences and im minimizing when i autoattack =O. right now i am 3/8 earthfury and i have helm of the lifegiver and aurastone hammer(with 22int =O) anyways, my guild has ragnaros on farm status and we have killed up to firemaw in BWL. what about you guys? also, we are approaching creating a thunderfury and we have made 1 sulfuras so far. AND i have 6600base mana and like +200 of heal gear =) im a shaman btw.

Edited by trace

MC: Luci down last week, Mag this week since we'll have another tranq shot, Gehennas and Garr next week, hopefully

BWL: riiight ;)

ZG: Haven't done much work in here, but so far, dropped Jeklik and working on Venoxis.

Character profile is in my sig, but to sum it up: no MC lewtz, but 5322 unbuffed hp, 7297 unbuffed armor, and a decent amount of +defense gear (at 374 currently). Warrior ftw!

MC Luci-domo farm status... Rags will go down soon. (my alliance is so dumb lol, they dont even attempt stuff untill people have all the right stuff)

They wont even attempt BWL untill we down rags..

And The times for ZG are so erratic that I can never go..