Official World of Warcraft (WoW) Discussion Thread

d3bruts1d

I hate dueling pallys with my warrior.... shield + hearth

I just cannot win. :(

535803[/snapback]

every single pali ive stood against has dropped, even with there heals and absorb crap... its those dang cloth wearing no armor fruit cake priests that get me everytime... ima set there robes on fire.....

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which armor are you talking about exactly? 

The Cenarion set was updated recently, and this is supposed to be the new Stormrage art -

535887[/snapback]

I think that looks freaking awesome! Better than the other junk I've seen. This game is quite addictive. School just started though.

:( And on top of work I haven't played since monday! Ah well, at least I'll have a crap load of double exp by the time I get to play again.

Guest Silenc3

Been a crazy week in WoW, Hit 59 last night, Without knowing!

That and I've broke my record for $$ per week, 2500g :O!

Working on getting my valor set, scholo and strat are pita.

Working on getting my valor set, scholo and strat are pita.

540665[/snapback]

In all honesty, Valor isn't worth farming for. There are plenty of better armor choices for both PvE and PvP. Personally, I have five (won greed rolls on three of them, heh), and only really put two to any use (replacing them soon, though). The others just sit in my bags looking pretty. :blink:

Scholo and Strat, ud at least..yeah, I agree with ya. DM ftw :)

Are you kidding? I love Scholo and Strat (dead). The only instance I like better is UBRS.

Valor set is nice to have, unless you plan on farming HK to get the PvP set.... and if you think getting the Valor set is tough, try going after the Might set. That is damn near impossible. :lol: