Official World of Warcraft (WoW) Discussion Thread

d3bruts1d

Too many Night Elves.... -_-

Honestly, has anyone else noticed that the majority of the jerks in game tend to be playing Night Elves? I suspect it's because they appeal more to the 12 to 15 year old males who don't have any real understanding of civility. I've been playing on my Horde characters a lot more lately, cause at least when the NE's are being jerks, I don't have to listen to them in addition to dealing with them.

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! Im a nightelf! Mostly because my friend lied about them getting a night time bonus and I was too lazy to read the manual.

I havent really noticed any one group being more annoying than another, but my server is also odd. All the other servers complain about being too many rogues and palas etc... my server all the classes look about equally played except priest, not enough of them.

Hey! Im a nightelf! Mostly because my friend lied about them getting a night time bonus and I was too lazy to read the manual.

I havent really noticed any one group being more annoying than another, but my server is also odd. All the other servers complain about being too many rogues and palas etc... my server all the classes look about equally played except priest, not enough of them.

444901[/snapback]

Yeah... not enough priest anywhere... and the ones you do find usually suck. I've actually seen priest trying to tank... not because they agroed something on a heal, but because they were actually attacking! Stupid priest.

one of the nimrods i tagged for on VC was doing that. He was trying to tank and he managed to pull about 4 pirates after which he kinda went into the red and i had to kill them while he was healing. Finnally i just told him off and he got all pissed at me and left the group.

Ah well.

But on the topic of priests. This one Undead priest killed me 3 times last night. I was mad.

It was probably because my friend killed his buddy. then he just kinda camped out the camp i was going too to turn in some quests.

Guest snootywaiter

:blink: so? d3 0wnz all

BTW: your attatchment doesnt work <_<

Edited by snootywaiter

Hmmmm.... talk about the game.

Dont rush to hit 60! theres nothing to do except gather gear after that. Take your time and enjoy the game.

I stop playing and check forums all the time though. When im flying to a dif area :D

If anyone plays on aggramar though, give me a buzz, char name is Gholam. I have noticed the guild I'm in is full of computer geeks who talk about motherboards, chipsets, and video cards etc... all day, but I asked and none of them overclocks :/ various excuses ranging from "if I want better I buy better" to "I dont want to burn up my system".

438642[/snapback]

Hey I play on Aggramar too! Feel free to drop me a line in-game. I'll try to remember to add u to my friends list next time I play. Time for sleep atm :(

Abrams: My main, hit 60 a few days ago

Loktovar: Primary Alt, 36 rogue

Pretty much all I do with Abrams now is high level raids. PvP'ing is quite a chore as a Pally. I pretty much end up doing the same thing as i do in high level dungeons. Sit back, support heal, cleanse, and try to keep the squishies in the back alive. Occasional kamikaze when I'm out of mana to try and be a distraction.

Rogues are a ton more fun in combat. Grinding is actually kinda fun with him.

WoW has consumed my life. My bro and I play as the Orcs Ugala and Ugali. I am the rogue, he is the warlock. We are at level 8 currently and putting as much time into it each day as we can.

Here's my question: My bro is pretty weak. I can easily survive fights that will have his warlock sreaming for mercy. I remember reading somewhere that it takes time for spellcasters to become powerful. At what level will he start to be able to hold his own?

Oh yeah, weapons............where on earth can I find a weapon that rocks at my level? I've got a dagger now that does a whopping 3-7 damage.

Warlocks are pretty gimp... most of the ones I've seen around 60 still suck. ;)

You can find better daggers on weapon venders, quest, player blacksmiths can make them, or at the auction house. ;)