Official World of Warcraft (WoW) Discussion Thread

d3bruts1d

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sux!

507953[/snapback]

I was kind of upset at first, but now it looks like our guild, which was a "Holy Light" RolePlayed guild will be rolling as undead this time. Should be a nice change of scenery and quest. ;)

I just started last night. I have a lvl 4 Dwarf Pally on spirestone, and then a lvl 4 Tauren warrior and lvl 5 undead mage on azgalor. This game rocks!

508035[/snapback]

Welcome to WoW. :) Glad you are enjoying it. Just don't forget to eat, sleep, and go to work/school from time to time. Many of us forget to do that. :P

I just installed it, now im sitting here waiting on the verify credit card page...  taking FOREVER... it better work =/

508895[/snapback]

The verification page has always been slow for some reason. But it usually goes through. Not sure what's up with it.

---

Been playing my Human rogue a bit. Posted a few screenshots of him here.

So can someone explain to me how RP-PvP works? And for that matter RP? Because my first impression of RP-PvP would basically be like normal mode, but maybe what I think of RP mode is wrong.

Well, I've had a pretty successful couple of weeks in WoW.

I'm happy, I've found 3 epic world drops in under 2 weeks, considering I've been playing for nearly 6 months now without finding a single epic it has been a nice change.

Found a Fiery War Axe on a Jungle Stalker in STV on my UD Warrior.

Found a Lei Of Lillies off of a Ravasaur in Un'goro on my Orc Rogue.

Found a Glowing Brightwood Staff 2 days later off of a Tar Lurker in Un'goro on my Orc Rogue.

Needless to say I like Un'goro MUCH more now. :P