Official World of Warcraft (WoW) Discussion Thread

d3bruts1d

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant mages blink out of stun. But ya arcane explosion pwns my pally all the time.

497901[/snapback]

Yeah they can, but I've found that most mages will give up if you have them down to 1/2 health. :P

I pulled a great stunt yesterday with my rogue. Again, in Hillsbrad Fields. Came up behind an undead mage and sapped him. I kept moving and circled back around. The Sap wore off; he turned around and blinked, and landed right on top of me. This time I hit him with cheap shot, and since he had already blinked, he was dead in just a second.

It couldn't have been a better setup.

• 2 weeks later...

I just started playing this weekend... Nice! I'm on the Bronzebeard server under Chrilina. I'm level 13 and going up. Is anyone else on that server?

I've been going it alone so far; but I am looking to join a guild. Anyone here part of a decent guild?

So what servers do you guys play? I'm on a normal type server now, as I don't think I'm ready for a PvP type yet.

This game is addicting as hell... I haven't even touched BF2 or UT2K4 since I started.

Well, it looks like I'll be changing servers soon. Blizzard announced that they will be opening up an RP-PvP server, something they said would never be done. The guild I'm with (which happens to be an RP guild :P) is going to be moving there.

So much effort, so much time, so much work... and now I'll be leaving it behind.

Well, it looks like I'll be changing servers soon. Blizzard announced that they will be opening up an RP-PvP server, something they said would never be done. The guild I'm with (which happens to be an RP guild :P) is going to be moving there.

So much effort, so much time, so much work... and now I'll be leaving it behind.

507855[/snapback]

That sux!