Official World of Warcraft (WoW) Discussion Thread

d3bruts1d

Indeed, too many Undead and NE rogues around.

I honestly think blizzard made a mistake by letting Night Elves be rogues for the simple reason that only 2 races can be druids, Night Elves and Tauren, yet the Tauren get shafted on being rogues because according to blizzard, "It goes against their nature loving ways." So you have to wonder why Night Elves can be rogues, considering they're along the same lines as the Tauren, the only sense it really makes to me is that they're afraid taking NE rogues away would upset the thousands of teenage boys who play them because they're "uber kewlz."

In any case, there's more than enough Night Elves for me for this lifetime....

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it prolly has something to do with the fact that the elves can use shadowcraft (or w/e they use to stealth, i honestly cant remeber the name) so blizz fellt it goes hand in hand with rogues.

but ya.. Nelfs = lame

it prolly has something to do with the fact that the elves can use shadowcraft (or w/e they use to stealth, i honestly cant remeber the name) so blizz fellt it goes hand in hand with rogues.

but ya.. Nelfs = lame

494841[/snapback]

Shadowmeld isn't really used as a form of stealth in WC3 either though, just stationary hiding. Either way, I know there would be less Night Elves in general if they weren't able to be rogues.

My Rogue is human. ;)

The racial ability to increase stealth detection is great for a rogue who hunts down other rogues. :bah:

Actually, most of my characters are Human. Warlock, Warrior, Mage, and Pally characters are Human. I have a priest and a hunter that are Dwarf, and of course one night elf which is a druid. If Human's could be druid, I wouldn't have a single NE character. :P In fact, I don't have a single Gnome, though I'm thinking about making a Gnome warrior. A guild mate has one, and they just look hilarious.

--------------------

I spent all last week playing Battlegrounds. Mainly the AV one. Having a blast, but getting sick of seeing everyone else running around in uber leet gear. I guess I'll be farming Strat, Scholo, and BRS for a while after Tuesday.

In case any of you haven't seen this, Blizzard now has a WoW Windows XP skin and a WoW Windows Media Player Skin.

WMP Skin:

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloa...op/wowskin.mspx

Windows XP Theme:

http://storage.stardock.com/files/WorldofW...aft-Desktop.zip

The Windows theme requires Object Desktop, which isn't free.

http://www.stardock.com/products/odnt/

the theme is preaty good :)

anyway i did an SM run today with my friend the level 59 warrior and i got some goooooood stuff

1) Scarlet Leggings

2) a bitching amulet 7 stam spirit intelect

3) some sweet plate bracers

Unfortunatly i cant use any of em at this level, but soon!

I think the ultimate joke is a protection spec'd Gnome Warrior who, when fully buffed, has nearly 9000hp and is capped at 10,000 armor.

That being a description of the guild leader of the last alliance guild I was in.

Oh man, so i played my level 43 rogue last night cuz kel thuzad was down.

anyway..

I Totally wtfpwned everyone. I hate this stupid paladin i have now.

I hadnt played that char for a good month, and i was a private somehow.. Go figure that one out.

Playing that rogue felt so right. I almost wanna reroll my pally to a rogue.

I donno tho. I might do a priest or mage.

The other night, a guild mate and I decided that we would become the defenders of Hillsbred Farms. - Actually the area between Hillsbred Fields and the bubbled city (Delran? I forget how to spell it this morning).

My guildmate was playing his level 40 Gnome Warrior and I was playing my 37 Human Rogue.

It was simply amazing. We had been killing Horde that was solo or in pairs questing in that area. Most were upper 20s to low 30s. Something I could have easily killed myself. Then we heard a group of 5 was outside the bubble. - 2 mages, 1 druid, 1 warrior, and 1 rogue I think it was.

I went first to investigate, and by the time by guild mate could ask "Do you think we should?" I had already cheap shotted the druid, started wailing on him, and was about ready to kidney shot. So my gnome warrior charges in on a mage, hit's retaliation, sweeping strikes, and spams cleave. The mage died quick, and the horde warrior and rogue pretty much killed themselves.

Retaliation kicks all kinds of butt. :P Though the 30 min cooldown is the suq. ;)

We ended up killing several more people, obviously . them off. After about 45 minutes we started seeing a growing number of 60 horde in the area looking for us.

We almost took down a level 60 mage at one point. Had him down to half health before all of the stuns wore off (Charge, CS, KS). After that he just spammed arcane 'splosion and it was over.

Hillsbrad and Dalaran :)

It's amazing how well cheap shot works, even if the target is 33 levels above you, I got one off on a 60 Paladin decked out in lightforge the other day.... then vanished and waited for my flag to wear off, hahaha.

That was on my Orc Rogue, but anyways, just for a laugh here's my Gnome Rogue with his new weapons. :lol:

drunkengnome.jpg