Official World of Warcraft (WoW) Discussion Thread

d3bruts1d

My main is a 50 NE rogue on Bleeding hollow...i have 6 other chars on that one...and i've been playing an UD rogue on stormrage. I agree with general on the LW in darnas....but most professions make you travel all over when you get in the higher lvls.

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/played for me is 5d 5hrs for my 31 rogue.

Im having a hell of a time tho. because im done all the duskwood quests, and most of the other places are too high level for me. So right now im screwing around in the deadmines / Stockades and any other instances i can find. Althought right now im doing a few of the dark iron quests. Which are exp heavens. Im about 3 bubbles away from lvl 32

What i cant stand tho

Having to go to darnaseuss For leatherworking training. Such a long trip there / back

442139[/snapback]

My main is a 50 NE rogue on Bleeding hollow...i have 6 other chars on that one...and i've been playing an UD rogue on stormrage. I agree with general on the LW in darnas....but most professions make you travel all over when you get in the higher lvls.

442212[/snapback]

You think that's bad? Try going to Ironforge for Blacksmithing! :P

Guest snootywaiter

Ok... its 7:30 and in 2 hours EB games will be open. Heres the question... should i sell my xbox + games to get WoW and a timecard....

Ok... its 7:30 and in 2 hours EB games will be open. Heres the question... should i sell my xbox + games to get WoW and a timecard....

442550[/snapback]

Yes... and might want to consider leasing your soul as well. :P

To be honest, you might want to hold off on the time card first. You get a free month for just buying WoW. Check it out and see if you like it first.

The game does have some issues taht are being worked on as far as lag and stability. Knowing that there are still a lot of people who love the game... and there are some that don't. Best to find out what you think before getting a time card.

One thing I've noticed over time, I've pretty much given up on even bothering to get my collectors edition pets, whenever I make a new character. I mean blizzard made it sound like they'd be the equivalent of hunters pets, back when they announced em, not that I was disappointed to begin with, it just seems like a waste of time to haul around another item throughout the levels when I've seen and owned all 3 of them a good 10 times over.

That being said, I still love the art book. :D

I'm really looking forward to the battlegrounds as well, especially after seeing the new honor/rewards system, gives me more drive to play my Paladin and get those last 15 levels over with. :bah:

442550[/snapback]

Thats it?

What else do u have?

:lol:

Anyway ive preaty much reached a standstill to my leveling. Its either Stranglegank vale or Arathi. And after being in both for under 5 min i was ganked twice in BB(Booty Bay) and about 4 times in RP (Refuge Point). From what i can tell ive finished all of the duskwood and wetlands quests, but im still at a preaty low level to do anything anywhere else.

Guest snootywaiter

Ok i got it this morning (first one in the store right when the opened the doors) and i've been playing since then (around 10am) so like 13 hours straight. Wow. I didnt even try to level up my guy for a while but once i started it got lots of fun. Anyway ya i've got to go to bed now beacuse i havent slept in 36 hours and i think i might die.

KILL!! ^

443750[/snapback]

Agreed

btw i started a nightelf hunter on Stormreaver. Im level 3 i think. The elfish "campaign" (if you can go so far to call it a campaign) looks preaty decent.