Official World of Warcraft (WoW) Discussion Thread

d3bruts1d

IMO the three best instaces are Stockades (easy and quick), SM (phat lewt), and Strat (phater lewts). LBRS, BRD, and DM are good for cash, but take for ever to get through and really aren't worth it after the 2nd or 3rd time in there. - I've not been to UBRS or MC yet, but I figure they'll probably suck.

The new honor system is costing me a lot. :( I've gone from over 100g down to <20g buting potions and repairs. Going to have to start farming stuff I guess.

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

0 for me, never PVP'd, never even dueled.

As for gold, my girlfriend has 300 tailoring/290 enchanting, so she makes a lot from those 2 professions, right now I think she has about 540 gold, so when I run out I just ask her for gold..... sad I know, but hey it works. :P

0 for me, never PVP'd, never even dueled.

As for gold, my girlfriend has 300 tailoring/290 enchanting, so she makes a lot from those 2 professions, right now I think she has about 540 gold, so when I run out I just ask her for gold..... sad I know, but hey it works. :P

468001[/snapback]

I only hope in real life your the one who wears the pants and shes the one who wears the skirt :lol:

I stand strong on what i say about the stockades. Worst Instance ive ever done to this point.

I got my pally to level 17 last night but i find its alot harder to kill stuff with a 2h wpn. (slow swing speed)

i really loved dual wield for my rogue.

I will check it out. d3 your World of warcraft hours are SCARILY high! 61 hours this WEEK! Thats nearly 3 days out of your week, dedicated to WoW! Do you get much sleep?

*jaw drops at 958 hours played*

Guest Silenc3

his woman also plays the game, so its shared time :P

I got wow 3 days ago, soon to be lvl24, not much time put in, just a power leveler :P

I will check it out.  d3 your World of warcraft hours are SCARILY high!  61 hours this WEEK!  Thats nearly 3 days out of your week, dedicated to WoW!  Do you get much sleep?

*jaw drops at 958 hours played*

468426[/snapback]

Sleep? What's that? Something strange is coming over me.... I... feel.... so.... :sleep:

On a related note, I went outside the other day and saw this big ball of fire in the sky. What the heck was that thing? It burnt my skin and hurt my eyes.

i am happy

today when i get 40 i will get:

mount(dire wolf)

rare 1h mace

new spells(lvl 40 traiN)

MAIL!

and prolly a decent honor rank(meaning i can buy some nice shiz)

Edited by trace

I am trying something new. I have always played a rogue/thief in many rpg's. Last night i decided to create a tauren shamen. How will this guy do in a pvp world? I also have a level 34 gnome rogue but i wanted to try out this guy. If i keep this guy going and get to higher levels, will this guy be able to do good solo? Will i last in pvp?

I am trying something new. I have always played a rogue/thief in many rpg's. Last night i decided to create a tauren shamen. How will this guy do in a pvp world? I also have a level 34 gnome rogue but i wanted to try out this guy. If i keep this guy going and get to higher levels, will this guy be able to do good solo? Will i last in pvp?

468577[/snapback]

Tauren Shawmans are the best PvP class in WoW. At least in the 1 on 1 or 1 on 2 range. Even in large scale battles they are hell.

They can shapeshift to get out of polly, sap, or stun. They have their own racial AoE stun, as well as a number of totems that are highly helpful.

Most will fight anything, and when they get low on mana they will stop, shapeshift, and run away. Rebuild the mana pool, and come back after you.

It's ten times harder to fight a shawman than a pally, and about 50 times harder to fight than any other class.

Best overall class for PvP in game is a mage. Instance Arcane Explosion is deadly.

I expect to see both classes get hit hard in future patches.