Antec True Power 430w

ok guys i just successfully bidded for this psu to replace my ever sucky generic psu... after which i can proceed with pushing my cpu to its limits baby :) anyway i just want to know anyone who have used this psu before or maybe antec true power psu?

i want to know the quality of the goods... i know antec are good stuff but the warranty for mine will only last for 11 more mths and im abit worried if it may fail on me :(

please share your opinion and experience :lol:

ok i got it and i had replaced my generic with it...it works but problem is when i go to check the +12V railings, its pretty low... 11.6V 0.1V lesser than what my generic would produce which is 11.7V.. is this normal for just newly installed psu?? if its not, what is wrong!?!?

the Vcore at F@H is much stable though... does not fluctuate as much...

how did you check it? bc if it was off the mobo then it may not be accurate. As for the PSU being better, it should have more amps which in i hihg drain system is jsut as important as high volts (and it should be more stable voltage)

I am in the same position you are in. Great stuff, crappy PSU

I am looking very hard at the Antec TrueBlue 480. Is there any difference between the two other than the watts?

I was thinking Newegg, $90 for the 480 vs. $75 for the 430.

Antec 430

Antec 480

I plan on getting a x800 Pro or XT in about 1-3 months...er....make that 3-5 months now... and want to make sure I have plenty of power to spare.

Think I should save the $15 and just go with the 430

CPU_Cooker