Latest Folding Contest - Tickets Earned

Nemo

wow certainly a lot more tickets being given out this contest....lol heck i am at 75 some are at 400......let me think.....how is it even possible for someone else it win that isn't in the top ten. you have like a 1000:1 chance of winning.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive only got 91 tickets. i ant gonna win :(. The next contest should encorage small producers to fold and give them a chance to win. Otherwise, we will keep having the same winners (the ones with hundreds of machines)

ive only got 91 tickets.  i ant gonna win :(.  The next contest should encorage small producers to fold and give them a chance to win.  Otherwise, we will keep having the same winners (the ones with hundreds of machines)

444629[/snapback]

Too bad you weren't around for the last contest because that's exactly what it was designed for and effectively froze out the top producers.

Yeah, my 20 tickets aint gettin me crap, but it's all for a good cause, am i right?

444890[/snapback]

It is for a great cause! I personally don't care about rankings although the competivness can be fun and I sure as heck don't do it for contests. I do it because it is for a good cause the I hope someday pays off.