New Cooling

Thermaltake crap shoudl be the best out since tehy steal everyone else's stuff. That case is a window modded cheapo version for the coolermaster wave master. Personally I really love the new Aspire X-Dreamer II that i just got. I got the black one with free shipping from newegg $56. Too bad that free shipping offer is over, you can still get another color or a slightly different model for aroud the same price (dont remember exactly)

As for PSUs I havent decided on one myself and really dont know what to tell you to choose.

Hi all

I want to do a water cooling for my system plus I would like to do everything so I can hear myself think.

please let me know which is the best all in one system to use.

I would like to build my own water cooling system but I am in a wheelchair it would be nice if I could.

all what I have in my computer is the following.

please let me know if I need a better ps other than what I have here because it's back exhaust fan is barely blowing and it is only two months old.

I hope someone can help me thank's :rolleyes:

Athlon 64 3500+

K8N Neo2 Platinum nForce3 Ultra

BFG nVidia geforce FX6800 Ultra OC 256mb

Corsair XMS TwinX 1gb pc3200 @ 2-2-2-5

Sony SDM-HS94P 19inch silver LCD 12ms

Thermaltake Silent Purepower 560W

PLEXTOR 8x/4x/12x DVD+RW

PLEXTOR PX-712SA/SW DVD+RW

MEMOREX 52X24X52 CDRW

Western Digital 200 gig SATA WinXP Pro

Western Digital 200 gig SATA WinXP Pro

Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro

Logitech Z-5500 Digital 5.1 Speakers 505 Watts

Thermaltake Shark Full Tower Aluminum Case

Is it just me or did this theard just get hijacked? lol

Back to climberdude though, I am currently am using the xp-90 from thermalright and so far I am not to pleased with it since my temps seem to be through the roof at times....however maybe I just drew bad luck or maybe cuz I am a newb but currently thermalright makes the best cpu coolers and everyone elsed who knows what they are doing seems to be pleased with them.

As for cases well I currently have the Thermaltake Tusnami Dream Tower and it nice lockable side panel and drive bay access. Don't care too much for the placement of the usb/firewire/sound ports though. If your case budget is $80-$90 max though, that rules out most if not all Thermaltake's and most diffenatly Lan-Li's.

As for PSU's well I am also currently looking for a new psu since my current one is a POS. The ultra-x conenct, my current psu, runs hot, cables are impossible to bend, and are too thick to hide under the mobo. It appears to be stable, but if you run more than the basic, 1 hd, 1 cdrom, 1 floppy, 2 fans, then this psu is probably not for you in the since that power cable will be everywhere and not possible to tuck away!

(if you are not a stickler for wire management however this psu works great lol but 99% of occ members are!)

this looks like a good case to me, and i think the XP-90 is the heatsink i want (too cheap for the XP-120) i think the OEM AMD 64 3000+ looks good (is it easy to OC?) the power supply that DarkScorpion recommended seems good to me, but i dont know if i'll go with that one, 'cuz its pretty expensive for my taste. that totals to 402.99 (if you include a 10.50 fan with 4.99 shiping ,which i might buy from a local electronics store, as the shipping for one fan is pretty steep.... 4.99...) Edited by climberdude