Lite On!

Sneakytrooper

i've been told by alot of modders an gamers that lite on's are pretty good an stable is this true.i'm thinkin about gettin a 52x from new egg

i have the liteon 52x 24x 52x... it's wicked... burns a full cd in about 1 and a half minutes... maybe 2 tops... has no problems writing bizarre formats for any kinda burning needs that you could possibly think of...

not sure what you mean by stable? but it's a reliable, uncompromising cd burner if that's anything to go by...

for DVD's i would advise getting a burner with a faster read time than the NEC's.....mine and my father's are slow as hell to read, but a bios falsh made 4x discs burn at 6-8x no probs and supports dual layer now too

I am currently runing a Lite-On 52x32x52x16 CDRW/DVD Combo Drive and I love it. Not a single problem with it so far, usaually burns an entire cd in about 2mins.

I also have a Lite-On DVDRW Drive but I don't know the speeds off the top of my head. Also it currently doesn't work lol brand new too I have yet to burn a dvd with it and it doesn't work grrr....