Need Help Choosing Water Cooling! (socket 775)

Here's my rig : It's a P4 Prescott 3.2 @ 3.52 (Socket 775), memory of 1024 (2 512 (3200 2.5-3-3-8 @ 3520) in dual channel) mushkin, a Chaintech 6600GT, WD SATA Hard drive (200Go) and a mobo Chaintech Zenith V915P.

I use the intel stock fan and I'm not satisfied about its performance ([email protected] [email protected] celcius). I want to switch to water cooling but I know nothing about that. From what I've heard it's a better cooling solution than air is but I don't want to spend 100$ on cpu cooling. Could you suggest something that would fit on my rig, not expensive, easy to install and effective. Thanks.

Well, in technicalities, its literally impossible to compare temps with another person's, unless they are both in the same, controlled environment using the same equitment. But Back to the point, that kit he suggested would go great with one of the PolarFLO blocks, but you gotta realize, you need to do alot more research and comparisons to see whther or not w/c is right for you, with your severely limited budget (100 bucks cant get you anything good <_<). Personally, I would just upgrade to better air cooling until you are ready for w/c, because its a big investment that requires some pretty regular maintainance.

;):withstupid:  for your budget, you are better off getting a zalman heatsink.

432086[/snapback]

Zalmans are meant for quiet cooling, they sacrafice preformance for noise level,