Whats The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did?

Vasto

Pluging in the cd drive while comp was on. I panicked bc I knew it would be hard getting a new psu since I had no money. But I thought "Hey this thing don't have a switch maybe theres like a trip inside." So I unpluged it walked away for a min pluged it back in and the angels sang. Moral do't work on ure comp while its on. I also did some drilling while the comp was on. It crashed xp and it would still run but the menus were missing. :P Again same moral.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a house beign consructed about a quarter mile from my house and me and my "friend" would go over there and um stuff... and we wrote our full names in the drying cement in the garage. our names were writen all the way out!! so when the guy caught us in there a couple days later he asked for our names and he showed us our writing and i denied it, even though my full name was sitting right in front of us. i didnt get in trouble thank god, he said its about 250 dollars..... :blink:

LOL

I once stood next to a giddy younger girl while cutting open her glowstick so she could draw on herself and stuff. The girl started waving it all around as soon as it was cut. I got a huge glob in my eye. That stuffs burns. I couldn't see for 3 hours, then things were blurry.

5 yrs: peeing in an electrical outlet

7 yrs: getting lost in an airport in Taiwan

14 rs: riding my bike on top of the school during the middle of the day (someone called the cops)

dumbest thing i ever did...hrm...happened just a few minutes ago

i turned around and looked at my daily deposit into the porcelain sacrificial chamber and it was scarry, like something that would win an award created by some special effects wizard in hollywood

eggin a bunch of cars then gettin chaced by the cops and then gettting tasered. THOUS THINGS HURT luckly only one of the clips got in my arm and i managed to roll in a ditch full of muddy water and the cops never found me. But i did get a HUDGE shock out of it and a nice little gash in my arm.... but it was the funnest thing seeing thous cars step on the breaks then them getting out and getting hit by about a dozen eggs... :lol: my friends concider me to be the lucky's guy ever and never sneak out or do bad things without me beacuse thte cops cant touch me......

eggin a bunch of cars then gettin chaced by the cops and then gettting tasered. THOUS THINGS HURT luckly only one of the clips got in my arm and i managed to roll in a ditch full of muddy water and the cops never found me. But i did get a HUDGE shock out of it and a nice little gash in my arm.... but it was the funnest thing seeing thous cars step on the breaks then them getting out and getting hit by about a dozen eggs... :lol: my friends concider me to be the lucky's guy ever and never sneak out or do bad things without me beacuse thte cops cant touch me......

432176[/snapback]

Some moron egged my truck one time and well lets just say the cops didn't get involved :) lol. If it had been me you was trying to egg a shock from a taser would have been the least of your worries lol.