Cox Cable Are Bashtards

BiPolar

So, they've got all these signs up around my town about how they are moving the cable speed from 1mbps, to 4 mbps. I got all excited, the day came, and nothing really happened. So, it's been a couple of months, and I give them a call. You have to ASK them to 'speed up' your connection. Bashtards! What the hell am I paying $50/month for? Do some people NOT want a faster connection? I don't understand. GRRRRR. I should get a refund.

So, they've got all these signs up around my town about how they are moving the cable speed from 1mbps, to 4 mbps.  I got all excited, the day came, and nothing really happened.  So, it's been a couple of months, and I give them a call.  You have to ASK them to 'speed up' your connection.  Bashtards!  What the hell am I paying $50/month for?  Do some people NOT want a faster connection?  I don't understand.  GRRRRR.  I should get a refund.

430776[/snapback]

haha! I've always had 5 on TWC!

i am like andrusk here in oklahoma they upped the speed to 4Mbits dl with a 768k ul for the egular cusstomers and a 5Mbit dl for premium customers($50 a month package deal with digital phone and digital cable) but i am on the regular package for $40 a month with just basic expanded cable