Fraudulent Company?

JerrDogg77

well to make a long story short, i ordered a mobo from this comp., they chrged me, then called and said that they dont carry it any more. so i tell them i want to cancel my order and they cancel it. but they never returned my 112.00, so after 5 emails i decide ive had enough and threatened them in the email and gave them to the end of the week to refund my money. well i do some more research and i found this

exhibit a from there website:

For over 10 years, Bison Business Supplies has provided its customers not only with office supplies at the lowest possible prices, but also the very best in customer service. At Bison, our unique personal approach to e-commerce sets us apart from the competition; the respsonses we

well i filed a complaint, and i also emailed the company about there false advertisement, or so it seems, maybe i just cant find it, but any ways, i have there address, and if i dont get my money soon, ill be taking a road trip up to trenton nj.

one, email are good to have for a record, but you're past that. call the number and try talking to a real person, you may get more of a response or you may get brushed off, but at least you know right away and don't have to wait.

two, how did you pay? paypal-file a dispute. Real CC-call them up and start a claim to reverse the charges. Debit card-not much you can do, so start crossing your fingers.

and be business like... DO NOT threaten them... explain the situation and then move to the next step....

430742[/snapback]

That is VERY good advise! Be professional in everything you do with them. File a complaint with yahoo, BBB, and anyone else they are associated with. Also, contact your bank and see if they can help in any way as well.

ya well im past being business like and professional with them, any company that doesnt respond to 5 emails, or answer its phone during working hours isnt a pofessional business, but they sure as hell didnt hesitate to charge my card, then i sent them an email cancelling the order, and 4 days later i get a call saying that they dont carry that mobo anymore? do they not read there emails?